𝖔𝖓𝖊: 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊

*not edited*

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓.ೃ࿔✹༻'⋰꧂•°

ೃ࿔✹༻'⋰꧂•°▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

.ೃ࿔✹༻'⋰꧂•°▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ
ⁿⁱⁿᵉ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵃᵍᵒ | ᵏᵉᵗᵗᵉʳᵈᵃᵐ

𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘'𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐖     is a famous saying, that I'm sure many of you are familiar with; 'things will go wrong in any situation, if you give them the chance' or, alternatively, 'everything that can go wrong, will go wrong'. Sounds quite pessimistic doesn't it?

Well, it is also quite realistic. The odds of the greater powers making the world move being in one's favour are a small, pathetic percentage.

As a firm believer of the law, Agnesta, or Nes as she prefers, does not know why she is so surprised with her current position.

A hand dragged her by the shoulder, forcing her to sit at the wooden chair with such strength it made her her backside hurt.

"Ow." The fifteen year old mumbled, with a frown.

The Heartrender that brought her in scoffed and took a couple of steps back to stand behind her. Nes sifted on her seat, feeling extremely unsafe with a threat at her back.

"Why am I here! I've done nothing wrong." This week. She added in her head, the last part that is, to keep her like believable to the man who could listen for them.

"Be quiet."

A scoff left her lips as she crossed her arms. "Bite me." She snapped, then sighed. "My mom will be worried y'know? I was supposed to be home half an hour ago." She hummed and remained ignored. "I'm their only child y'know? They'll be devastated if anything were to happen to me." She continued, fighting back her smile as the Grisha before her looked ready to bite her head off. "They don't like Grisha in these parts━━"

"Shut up!" He snapped just as the red door before them opened, the only colour in the room they're in. Mostly because only two chairs and a table occupied it.

At once, the Heartrender straightened up and faced forward. Nes turned to see what made him pale four shades.

A man━━ a Grisha clad in black entered the room. The General, she realised and her mouth turned dry.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Play dumb. Play very dumb. She urged herself and watched as the man smiled down at her.

"You must be the reason I was called here." The General mused as he sat across from her and two Grisha took their place outside the door. Then he turned to the grisha behind her. "Go wait outside."