Meeting

"𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚; 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙩." -𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙢 𝘽𝙪𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙨

Stan Marsh: Being a close friends of Kyle has it perks, his dad is a rich lawyer, a very important one at that. But he was also best friends to local South Park boy, Stan Marsh. Who you had an embarrassing crush on. You got so nervous around him it was gosh awful. You never had the guts to talk to him by yourself.

Kyle Broflovski: You and Stan attended the same Catholic church as your parents were very religious. You were in the after school all-girls choir of South Park. Stan invited Kyle to see one of your performances, although awkward for Kyle to be in a Catholic church while being Jewish he enjoyed the show very much. Meeting Kyle was nerve racking, you didn't go to the nearby high school like Stan did, so meeting boys just in general was nerve racking.

Eric Cartman: Eric and you always bumped heads, no matter what it was you two always seemed to disagree. The disagreements and arguments decreased the older you two got because of maturity or whatever the adults called it. Being in the same classes since middle school has also taught you to just find a way to ignore him.

Kenny McCormick: Kenny and you were next door neighbors for most of your lives. You were always by his side until the sudden move from the "ghetto" part of town to the "suburbs" of the town. You of course made the 10-minute bike ride to Kenny's house every weekend you could. You saw him any chance you got. He of course missed you very much, you were his only genuine friend.

Leopold "Butters" Stotch: Meeting Butters was like fate, you weren't supposed to be where you were at the time you were there. In fact a small delay is the reason you even met him. You were running to school, already ten minutes late when you heard a boys voice yelling for help, he sounded desperate and afraid. You of course being the person you were ran to the screaming voice. You saw the young boy in a lake, fortunately it wasn't snowing as it was the middle of Spring. It looked like he couldn't swim, you jumped into the deep lake and rescued him. You two have been inseparable ever since then.

Clyde Donovan: You were crowned homecoming queen Freshman year of high school and have been in the spotlight of the public school ever since then. Clyde being the popular boy made it his duty to befriend you, being the two attractive ones at the school sort of put the pressure of being together romantically on to the two of you. Not only that but the awful jealousy of Bebe made it unbearable.

Tolkien Black: Being the two richest kids in all of South Park really meant relying on each other for a sense of comfort. Since most of the kids decided to pick on you two for being rich, ironically. For a long time, before finally being welcomed by the other kids, you two were each others only friend. It wasn't horrible, you actually began to look forward to school.

Michael (Goth Kid): You were a prep, the popular cheerleader at South Park Middle School. Michael wasn't your biggest fan you were the "evil conformist" he hated the most. You on the other hand didn't mind his presence unlike her "popular clique". He skips class to smoke his cigarettes with his other friends. You saw him a few times doing this as you and your friends skipped classes too. You found him so mysterious.

Pete Thelman: Pete knew of you although you didn't know him. You were friends with Henrietta and spent a lot of time being around her. She slowly introduced you to her friends, which you then became friends with. You weren't exactly a goth or anything like that. You and Henrietta just clicked in a different way. You liked her friends although you felt like Michael, the tall one, didn't quiet like you or like your presence. You soon were attached to Pete and spent a lot more time with him and Henrietta.