He Has A Crush On You

"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨." -𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙧 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙩

Stan Marsh: Stan thought you were chill and relaxed even though deep down you were constantly freaking out. "(Y/n)? Yeah, she's cool why?" Stan told his friend Kyle after Kyle brought her up. Strangely, even the mention of her name brought butterflies to his stomach in a weird sort of way. "You okay?" Kyle asked concerned when Stan's eyes widened. "I think I might like her dude," Stan whispered. "Weak dude." Kyle laughed.

Kyle Broflovski: Kyle night've developed a crush on you rather quickly. Stan would tease him about you all the time. "But she's Catholic dude, wouldn't she be like... banished or something?" Kyle asked while he and Stan played video games. "I don't think so? She's not exactly Catholic, it's kind of like me." Stan explained. "Oh?" Kyle was somewhat confused. Stan hummed in agreement, deep down Kyle was relieved. Does this mean he can go out with her? Wait, why was he thinking that. "Shit man," Kyle blurted out shocked. "What?" Stan asked. "I think I like her..." Kyle turned to Stan wide eyed. "Woah dude..."

Eric Cartman: "(Y/n) is lame," Cartman told Butters who came over to hang out. "What?" Butters asked confused. "She's weak and lame, it's like a Pomeranian dog always yapping." He mumbled grabbing his cheesy poofs. "Why do you bring her up if she's so lame?" Butters asked as they made their way back to the living room. "What?" Cartman asked stopping in his tracks. "Yeah! You just randomly brought her up as if she's on your mind..." Butters explained nervously. "Weak dude," Cartman mumbled as he made the strange realization, maybe he likes her... romantically. "Weak."

Kenny McCormick: Kenny, Kyle and Stan all sat on the sofa at Stan's dad weed farm. Today was Stan's week to be over his parents house. Stan was always in a horrible mood when over at his dads house. "Kenny?" Kyle practically shouted. "What?" Kenny shouted back confused coming off his train of thought. "Dude, what were you thinking about?" Kyle asked confused. "Nothing," Kenny mumbled turning away to hide his red face. "He's probably thinking about that (Y/n) girl." Stan mumbled teasingly. "Shut up." Kenny mumbled looking away causing Stan to burst out in laughter.

Leopold "Butters" Stotch: Butters was once again left by himself, his friends thought it would be funny to ditch him. Butters laid on his bed staring at the ceiling. Sometimes he wished he had better friends. That's when his mind wondered to the only person in the world who seemed to care about him, (Y/n). His face went bright pink and he felt like a bunch of butterflies burst inside his stomach. Just the mention of her name made him nervous and nauseous.

Clyde Donovan: Craig, Clyde, Tolkien and Tweek were all hanging out when Clyde zoned out. Ever since his best friend, Craig, came out as gay and got a boyfriend it felt like the hangouts with the group decreased. Luckily for once in forever they were available to hang out and so was Tolkien. Clyde zoned out and began to think of the only person who has been on his mind for a while. "You okay man?" Tolkien asked as he nudged his shoulder bringing him back. "Huh? Yeah! Why?" Clyde asked startled. "Dude, you've been staring off in space since we got here," Craig chimed in. "Sorry, just so in my thoughts." Clyde chuckled. "Thinking about (Y/n) I assume," Tolkien smirked raising his eyebrows up and down. "W-what?!" Clyde stuttered his face turning red. "So you were thinking about her!" Tolkien shouted. "Shut up!"

Tolkien Black: Tolkien was out driving with his dad, Tolkien was in desperate wanting to get his drivers permit. "Take a right here son," his dad said. Tolkien turned on his signal and made a somewhat sharp turn. "Relax son, everyones currently at work." His dad joked. They sat in mostly silence. "So, (Y/n)..." His dad began causing Tolkien's face to heat up. "She's pretty nice isn't she?" His dad continued. "Yeah, I guess..." Tolkien whispered more concentrated on the road. "...So you two just friends?" His dad asked. "Daaaad!" Tolkien whined, "we are just friends!" Tolkien's dad smiled and chuckled. The tone of his sons voice said otherwise but he wasn't going to push it.

Michael (Goth Kid): Michael, Henrietta, Pete and their newest addition Farkle were sitting in Henrietta's bedroom smocking their cigarettes and listening to The Cure. Michael was in his own little world when his friend, Pete, caught him smiling at nothing. "You okay?" Pete asked taking a puff of his cigarette and exhaling it. "What?" Michael asked turning to look him. "You were smiling?" Pete said. "Smiling?" Michael repeated confused. "He's probably thinking about that conformist girl he's been hanging out with," Henrietta chimed in taking a huff of her cigarette. "She's not a conformist, she just doesn't dress the way we do," Michael attempted to defend. "Yeah but she's still a preppy cheerleader whore," Henrietta muttered. "No. She. Is. Not!" Michael stood up angrily. "I have better things to do then to sit here." He stubbed out his cigarette and left.

Pete Thelman: Henrietta and Pete were making their way to your house smoking their cigarettes like usual. "So, (Y/n)." Henrietta began. "What about her?" Pete asked confused. "She's cool..." Henrietta said. "Yeah, I guess..?" Pete was confused, why was she bringing her up? "You two are close..." Henrietta began to hint. "She's your friend," Pete scoffed. "Yet when I said I was hanging out with her you insisted in coming, strange isn't it?" Henrietta teased. "I don't know what you mean..." Pete nervously began to speed up. "Well I think it's good. I've seen the way you look at her." Henrietta winked. "Yeah, I look at her in a friendly way nothing else!" Pete defended. "Sure, you can call it that."