He Meets Your Parents

"𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆; 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅; 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔, 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒔; 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍, 𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒂 𝒗𝒊𝒈𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔; 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆." -𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒖𝒆𝒍 𝑼𝒍𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒏TW: Alcoholism (Kenny)

Stan Marsh

Stan has never formally met your parents before, he was away afraid of what your dad might think of him. "My dad isn't going to kill you Stan," you laughed as he slowly approached your house. "We don't know that!" He protested anxiously looking at the front door. "Okay, we can stand here for a second.." You laughed watching him sweat. "Okay, I think I'm ready..." He mumbled. "Great!" You laughed opening up the door to see your mom and dad in the kitchen. "Hey mom, dad?" You said walking closer to them. "This is Stan, my boyfriend." You smiled. They turned to look at you. Your dad stood up and walked over to the both of you. "Pleasure to meet you Stan," your mom smiled shaking his hand. Your dad just eyed him suspiciously. "Hello. Stan." He said not taking his eyes off of him. "Dad?" You said confused, "how about we have some tea or coffee?" You said trying to defuse the tension as best as you could. Everyone walked to the table as you turned the coffee to brew. "Stan's in football, he is really good at it!" You told them enthusiastically. "Is that so?" Your mom asked and Stan nodded, "Tell them about it Stan!" Stan looked at them nervously. "Well, I've been playing for a long time, my dad was a coach at some point too..." Once he got ahold of the coffee he began to get more comfortable with them. Overall you thought he made a good first impression, still your dad wasn't at all prepared for it.

Kyle Broflovski

Kyle had asked to meet your parents a few times, you kept saying no that your parents wouldn't be so warm to him being your boyfriend. Your parents weren't the best kinds of people. They were homophobic, transphobic and most of all very antisemitic. So him meeting them was out the door for at least until you two either break up or get married. Besides, you weren't allowed to date at all until maybe college that's if you move far away enough from them to do so.

Eric Cartman

You were weary to have Eric meet the folks, he unfortunately had no filter and that wasn't the best thing when greeting the parents. "I promise I won't say anything awful," he said attempting to convince you in letting him meet them. "I don't know Eric, my parents know about our past, I might accidentally kill them if they find out we are now dating." You confessed. "Well, look at it this way. Enemies to lovers is a popular trope. Maybe they'll think it's cute?" He said. You sighed and rolled your eyes. "Fine. You can meet them, but we gotta warm them up to it, worst case scenario they kill us both." You laughed. Thus began the long journey from his house to yours. Sadly, neither of you had a car or a drivers license so by foot you two went. "Mom! Dad!" You shouted. "In the kitchen!" You heard your mom call out. "Mom, dad, you remember Eric, right?" You asked and they nodded at you, your mom eyed you suspiciously. "Well," you gulped taking his hand in yours. "We are dating." Your moms jaw dropped, she gave your dad a questionable expression. "Well, that's great?" He asked and you nodded. "Blink twice if you're in danger." He whispered and you laughed. "Not in danger dad, Eric and I just kinda fell for each other." You explained. "Well, good for you darling. Sit Eric, we made some food that we think you'd like very much."