The Confession

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙢... 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚. -𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙘𝙮𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨
(a/n: requests are open and very much welcomed! I do have a few scenarios and one-shots in the works! (I have a Stan one-shot in the drafts just finishing up 🤫) BTW, these are kind of long! If theres one you want to be a separate one shot lmk!)

Stan Marsh: You felt Stan avoiding you like the plague for days now. You felt disheartened what if someone told him about your crush on him? You sighed as you closed your locker getting ready to leave the school. That's when Kyle stops you nervously. "Oh, hey Kyle." You smiled. "Hey... Can you follow me?" He asks and you nodded confused. You two walked in silence, it was awkward. Where was Kyle taking you? "Stay here for a second I'll be back." He said but before you could protest he jogged away. You sighed in defeat and waited for his return. You took out your phone and scrolled your twitter feed. "Hey." You heard the familiar voice of none other then Stan say. "Oh, Stan?" You asked confused. "Um, sorry I've been distant. I had a lot of thinking to do." He explained. You noticed him go pale in the face. "Um, that's okay?" You responded. "I... Will, I have something to ask you." He began avoiding your eye contact. You saw Kyle approaching with Kenny, Cartman, Craig and Clyde following behind him. They were holding signs you weren't quite sure what it said. "(Y/n)," he began as the boys came closer and you were able to read their signs. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and you looked at him shocked. "Oh my god?!" You shouted hugging him. "Yes! Obviously yes!"

Kyle Broflovski: You laid in bed, your phone in your hand. Maybe you should call him, maybe you should call Stan. You tossed and turned, not knowing what the right move would be. You sighed and sat up, you looked at your phone. Your parents usually took your phone away but were giving you more liberties the older you got. You tapped on Kyle's contact on your phone and stared at it. Would he pick up? You sighed and turned your phone off. "What am I going to do?" You whispered. After ten minutes of silence you mustered up the courage to call him. You instantly regretted your decision once he picked up. "Hello?" He murmured half asleep. "Hey Kyle! It's me, (Y/n)." You whispered softly. "Oh! Hey! What's up?" He responded this time wide awake. "Hey, want to meet up at the park?" You asked hopeful. "Right now? Sure?" He replied confused. "Cool, see you in 10." You smiled hanging up. You quietly got dressed and sneaked out through the window. You made your way towards the park practicing your confession. Although it scares you, you had lots of confidence and adrenaline. You waited on the park bench for him to arrive. He arrived soon after his hands in his pockets. You watched as walked closer and closer to you. You smiled and waved at him, standing up once he was in front of you. "What's up?" He asked and you took in a deep breath. "I know it's kind of late but I couldn't wait any longer, " you began nervously. He looked at you confused. "I like you Kyle... Not like a friend but more..." You whispered avoiding his eyes. "I would like for you, if you want to, to be my boyfriend?" You asked finally looking him in the eyes. "Boyfriend?" He repeated and you nodded. "Well, yeah! Yeah I would like to be your boyfriend!"

Eric Cartman: You sat at your desk writing Eric Cartman a love letter. Something you never thought you'd be doing. After years of rivalry and months of peace. Here you were, writing him a letter confessing your feelings to him. It was such a childish thing to do but also something that's been on your bucket list for years. You were on FaceTime with your friend Wendy who was being a scholar and writing her draft for her future college essays. You sighed frustratedly, "I can't believe I'm writing a confession to Eric Cartman!" You dropped your pencil. "Well, you don't control your feelings!" She giggled. "But, it's Eric Cartman! My rival since the 2nd grade when he sabotaged my science fair project because he wanted to win!" You shouted. "Yell at your heart not at me!" She laughed. "(Y/n)! You have a visitor!" Your parent yelled from downstairs. "I have to go Wendy." You said goodbye and hung up the phone. You walked down the stairs and saw Eric standing there nervously fidgeting with his hands. "Cartman?" You called confused. "Jeez, you startled me!" He complained. "I can say the same thing. What? Do we have an essay due that I didn't know about?" You asked and he shook his head. "I actually came to ask you something." He confessed. "Really? What's up?" You asked. "I, there is no easy way of saying this... I think I like you?" He said in a questioning tone. "You think?" You repeated. "Well, I know I like you but it's just really awkward.." He chuckled nervously. "Wait here," you smiled and ran back upstairs to your bedroom. You finished the last few details of the letter before running back downstairs to a nervous Cartman. "Are you going to record me and mock me?" He joked. "I like you too Eric," you smiled handing him the letter. He blushed as he opened the letter. "Want to maybe, be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Only if you'll be my boyfriend."