You Have A Crush On Him

"𝑻𝒐 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔, 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒄𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎; 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆." -𝑨𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝑭𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
(a/n: Welcome to any new readers and welcome back to any old/previous reader! Requests are open and welcomed for one-shots and scenarios! Enjoy your read!)

Stan Marsh: You've noticed recently your nervousness around him. At first you thought it was the circumstances in which you were in. But then you began to feel nervous just being at his house and eating dinner with his family. You wondered what was going on when the realization kicked in. "Fuck," you said turning to your friend Kyle. "I think I have a fucking crush on Stan!" You shouted which caught him of guard. "I can't say I'm not surprised."

Kyle Broflovski: You walked around your bedroom, worried. You had woken up for a dream, a dream where Kyle was in it. You had never dreamt something like that. Your heart beat increased as you felt your face heat up, could it be a crush? No, it can't be a crush! I mean you barely knew him? You had no one to go to, so at 2 in the morning you called Stan who miraculously answered the phone. "Hello?" He mumbled. "Stan?" You said. "What?" He responded. "Dude, how do you know if you like someone?" You asked desperately. "Don't tell me you like Kyle!" He shouted. "What?!" How did he know?

Eric Cartman: Wendy and you were walking, you two had been friends since kindergarten and she basically can read you like a book. You two were sitting on the sofa in her living room. She was blabbing about Stan and how Valentine's Day is coming up or whatever. You didn't care about Stan, you weren't exactly his biggest fan. "(Y/n)?" Wendy's voice called snapping you out of your day dream. "Huh?" You said looking at her confused. "Are you okay?" She asked and you shrugged. "What's on your mind?" She asked. What was on your mind? Well, you weren't going to admit it because it's embarrassing, but Cartman's been the one occupying your thoughts. "It's Cartman?!" She shouted shocked, had you accidentally said that out loud? "W-what?" You stuttered afraid. "No way you like him!" Wendy whispered, "I don't?" You nervously said, she didn't seem convinced about it.

Kenny McCormick: It was expected, no one was surprised about your sudden crush on Kenny. Your best friend Nicole called it and had a bet with Bebe. They bet on how long it would take for the two to realize your feelings for one another. So when you came up to her and told her about your crush on Kenny she squealed in excitement. "OMG you two would make such a cute couple!" She giggled. "Couple? It's just a crush Nicole!" You giggled shoving her playfully. "Kenny and (Y/n) sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

Leopold "Butters" Stotch: You and your friend Bebe sat on her bed, she was reading her teen Vogue magazine. You sat on her bean bag chair, scrolling on your laptop. She looked over at you and caught you mid smile. "What are you smiling about?" She sailed raising her eyebrows up and down in a playful way. You looked at her confusedly, "smile?" You repeated and she crawled closer to you curiously. "Butters?!" She exclaimed. Yeah, you were texting Butters like you usually do. "He sent me a funny video!" You defended. "You like Butters?!" She exclaimed not only shocked but confused. "N-no?" You responded. "You do! OMG! Why didn't you tell me? Your first BOY crush!" She cheered happily. "Calm down Bebe!"

Clyde Donovan: You were walking by yourself at the mall, you liked taking quiet walks at the mall with no one to bother you. You tended to window shop and maybe buy two things from your favorite store. That's when you bumped into none other then Bebe and her group of friends. "I thought you were too poor to afford these things," she mocked gesturing to the bags in your hands. You attempted to ignore her like you usually did, you continued to walk when she stopped you. "You and Clyde have gotten rather close, I want to warn you back off." She threatened. "You and Clyde broke up years ago Bebe get over it." You defended. "So you like him?" She asked catching you off guard. "L-Like?" You stuttered and she snickered. "Pathetic, Clyde won't like someone like you." She slightly shoved you before walking away with her friends.

Tolkien Black: You were on a car ride with your mom, she had the radio on as you looked out the window happily. "So, Tolkien's nice isn't he?" Your mom began happily. "Huh? Yeah, he's alright." You mumbled your face heating up. "You two are pretty close aren't ya?" She laughed. "Mom? What are you saying?" You asked facing her. "Nothing sunshine, he just seems like a really nice young man." She nodded. "Well, yeah? But we are just friends mom. Nothing else." You explained and she nodded her head. You looked away, a small smile appeared on your face. You wished to hid it from your mom, is she ever found out about it she will never drop it again.

Michael (Goth Kid): You laid on your bed with your half sister Bebe. She was telling you about a boy from her school who she seemed to like. Some guy named Kyle? "Sooo who do you like?" She asked curiously. "Like? Ha, none of the boys at my school are worth the time." You laughed flipping through a magazine. "Really? Because a little birdie told me that you and some guy named Michael were spotted at the cafe," she giggled. "Oh? Well that birdie is a little nosey aren't they?" You teased. "Who is he (Y/n)!" She asked eagerly. "Micheal is just a friend of mine nothing else." You explained. "He is that goth kid, isn't he?" She asked and you nodded. "Yeah and he is goth, his musics so cool." You smiled. "Is that the only cool thing about him?" She winked. Your face heated up as you threw a pillow at her. "Gross!"

Pete Thelman: Henrietta and you decided to go out, the day was beautiful and you convinced her to go out with you. She reluctantly agreed and got dressed to go out. You two were taking a walk at the shopping center. "So Pete." She began. You two decided to take a break at the Panera bread, she hated Panera Bread but you loved it. "What about Pete?" You asked taking a bite of your food. "You two have gotten close haven't you?" She asked and you simply shrugged. "He is your friend." You said and she rolled her eyes. "You like him don't you?" She asked trying to get some information out of you. "Well, he is cool or whatever?" You shrugged. "So you do like him! I knew it. Your little thing for him is so obvious I'm surprised he hasn't caught on." She shrugged nonchalantly.