First Kiss

"𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥." -𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞
——
Stan Marsh: Stan was your first boyfriend, so you didn't really know how to kiss someone or how to initiate the kissing. You sighed as you and your friend Heidi sat on her bed. Of course you were over for a slumber party. "You seriously have never kissed someone before?!" She exclaimed. "Yeah... I'm so scared Stan is going to want to kiss me or something!" You sighed flopping on her bed causing her to laugh. "Look, it is really easy!" She said grabbing her stuffed animal. "You look into his eyes and lean closer," she demonstrated with her bear. "Then you tilt your head just slightly so you don't bump your nose." She explained as you watched her. "And boom! Just like that you got your first kiss from Stan!" She giggled.
Stan was at his friend Kyle's house playing video games. Kyle won the game as he usually did, "Yeah!" he exclaimed happily. "Dude whatever, this game sucks anyways." Stan muttered. "You're just a sore loser!" Kyle stood up to grab another Dr. Pepper. "Hey Kyle?" Stan asked looking at him. "Yeah?" Kyle responded taking a sip of his drink. "How do you like... How do you initiate a kiss?" He asked awkwardly. Kyle stood there awkwardly drinking his Dr. Pepper. "I don't know? You kind of just go for it?" He shrugged sitting back down next to Stan. "Really?" Stan asked and Kyle simply shrugged.
Stan and you were walking from the mall hand in hand. He was taking you home and the tension was high. You wanted to kiss him and he wanted to kiss you. But you two were scared to kiss. "Lovely day," you smiled looking at him. "Sure is," he smiled. You two walked the rest of the way in silence mostly taking in the beauty of the day. Finally, you arrived at your house, you walked to your front door and he walked behind you. "Well, I'll text you when I get home." He smiled. "Yeah," you held his hand still, with a deep breath you leaned in and he leaned in. Then his lips touched yours for a sweet kiss. Millions of little butterflies exploded inside your stomach. He pulled away and leaned his forehead on yours with a smile. "I'll see you later." He smiled pecking your lips before leaving.

Kyle Broflovski: Kyle sat with Stan browsing magazines for a gift for you. "Theres nothing good in here," Kyle sighed closing the magazine. "Maybe you should make her something, chicks dig that kind of thing." Stan suggested. "Do they?" Kyle asked and Stan nodded. "I remember when I was dating Wendy how she said she valued hand made things over materialized things." Stan shrugged. "Clyde told me the opposite, he said girls love materiel things like shoes and rings?" He shrugged. "Maybe you should ask her and see what she prefers before you buy her something." Stan said. "Yeah, I should.." Kyle mumbled.
Kyle walked over to your house, he knew to sneak in through your bedroom window after 10pm. Your parents would already be asleep by then. He climbed your roof carefully, your parents bedroom was very close to your room.
"Hey," he whispered once he climbed in. "Hey!" You whispered sitting on your bed. He sat next to you and gave you a tight hug. "I'm sorry you have to sneak in to see me. If my parents found out they will kill me then send me to boarding school," you sighed sadly. "It doesn't matter, I only care about seeing you. Even if it has to be in the middle of the night," He laughed.
You smiled at him, you saw his face go a light pink, he turned away from you. "What's on your mind?" You whispered. "N-nothing," he stuttered facing you again. You began to lean closer as he did the same. You tilted your head slightly so that your noses didn't bump, your lips met his lips in a beautiful kiss. He placed his hand on your cheek to deepen the kiss. Before he broke away from the kiss he smiled at you, he placed his forehead on yours, his hand still on your cheek. "I'm so happy to be with you." He whispered. Your smile widened, "I'm so happy to be with you too."

Eric Cartman: Cartman wasn't a PDA kind of person, he had only kissed one girl before and didn't feel like such a good kisser. So, he was nervous to kiss you or show any kind of affection. Because of his pride he wouldn't dare ask any of his friends for help.
You on the other hand were a somewhat experienced kisser, you had practiced on stuffed animals a few times. Still you were nervous about kissing Eric. What if he doesn't like it? What if your lips get chapped and there was no chapstick? So many doubts ran through your mind.
"You'll be fine," Wendy said as you voiced your concerns. "Fine?" You answered back and she nodded. "Kissing isn't really much of a big deal." She shrugged. "You say that because you had your first kiss at 10!" You scolded. She laughed, "you're right. I've already been kissed it's not a big deal to me."
Eric was supposed to come today for a project your chemistry teacher assigned. Your parents weren't going to be home so you thought it was a good idea to get that first kiss over with.
In the anticipation of Eric's arrival you put on your favorite scented perfume and favorite flavored lipgloss/chapstick. You began to prepare your living room where you and Eric were going to be in. You made sure everything was perfect and somewhat romantic.
You heard the doorbell and rushed to open it, "hey." He waved entering your house. He set his backpack down before he sat down. "Hi!" You enthusiastically smiled, "want something to drink? A Dr. Pepper or maybe some Orange Juice?" You asked but he shook his head. "Lets just get this stupid project done with." He sighed taking his things out of his backpack. You sat by him and began the project.
After a while you two decided to take a break and watch a little bit of TV. "Your parents are so cool," he said looking around the room. "Really? I think they're pretty lame." You shrugged. "My mom would never leave me at home by myself with a girl." He said. "I guess my parents just trust me?" You answered looking at him in the eyes. "You have really pretty eyes," you whispered getting closer to him. "Thanks," he blushed getting closer to you.
You leaned in closer, tilting your head and resting your hand on his cheek. You felt your heart racing, it's really happening. In just seconds your lips were on his for a beautiful kiss. You pulled away and looked at him, his face was a light pink tint. You laid your hand in his hand before going in for a second kiss.