Hanging Out

"𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." -𝐑𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐨 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

Stan Marsh: Kyle was home sick, unfortunately for his friends he got sick pretty often and for an awful long time. Kenny and Cartman were up to no good which left you and Stan at the lunch table by yourselves. It was somewhat awkward when it was just the two. But rather quickly you two began to really get along, you found out that you two have a lot more in common then you thought you did. You two were pretty much into the same music and into the same aesthetic. He was passionate about a lot of the things you were pretty passionate about. You even found out they he is vegetarian and started being one in the 4th grade against his dad's wishes.

Kyle Broflovski: You had no time after school to make friends with anyone, you had a packed schedule. Cheerleading, choir, school and community service at the church you attended. You great disliked it, you wished to just be normal and do what normal high schoolers would do. That's why when your friend Stan invited you to a party you accepted without hesitation. All you wanted was to be normal and the opportunity to be one came up and you had to take it. You arrived at the party and almost everyone by that point were laying around drunk and passed out. it seemed you were a tad bit too late. But not to worry as Kyle Broflovski wasn't as tipsy as the rest.

Eric Cartman: You and Eric were assigned a project together which just meant a lot of bickering. You two never seemed to see eye to eye when it came to projects like these. It just meant a huge delay in the final product, the whole project would be left up to you anyways. You two argued about who to write the project about, you wanted to write about Mark Twain and he wanted to write about Joseph Stalin. He argued that it would be a much more interesting topic if it was an a historical and political figure. But you argued that the origins of comedy would be more interesting for a bunch of high schoolers.

Kenny McCormick: It was another one of those nights were you were home alone with no one to be with. You decided what better thing to do but to be with your best mate Kenny. You assumed he'd also be home taking care of his little sister as he usually does Saturday mornings. His mom recently got a job at a nail salon and his dad wouldn't be home until 10pm. You made your way to his house happily, a boring Saturday morning will soon turn into a fun and exciting one.

Leopold "Butters" Stotch: You felt horrible for the poor treatment that Butters would go through, you felt like the only one who actually cared about him. You made your way to his house on Saturday after work, he once again was left out of plans that his friends made. He was very upset as this wasn't the first time they did something like that to him. So you being an amazing friend decided that after work you were going to spend all day with him.

Clyde Donovan: Clyde and you weren't as good friends as the school thought you two were. In fact, the only time you two ever hung out was when there was a group of you. Unfortunately, today everyone seemed to be busy except for you and Clyde. So of course you two decided to go to the shopping center in town and just hang out. You did accidentally run into Bebe and her friend Wendy which sort of made things awkward for the both of you.

Tolkien Black: Tolkien's family and yours became pretty close once you two became friends. So, Sunday being the day both of your's and his parents were off a trip was planned. They decided a nice hiking trip with both families would be an amazing outing. Neither you or Tolkien protested as going out with everyone was an amazing idea plus there was nothing better to do that day.

Michael (Goth Kid): You finally mastered the courage to go up and talk to Michael. Of course he didn't like you or the interaction very much. You tried to talk to him in class or catch him after school. You two did take the same bus and were around the same street. He slowly allowed you to sit next to him in the bus and soon warmed up to your presence. You two had a bunch of things in common although you didn't dress goth you still enjoyed goth music and the goth culture which he was more than happy to tell you about.

Pete Thelman: It was a regular morning when you decided to head over to Pete's place. Henrietta was sick and you were home and bored. You walked to his trailer, of course not before asking and making sure the visit was okay. You two played some music and watched some TV. It was productive but it was better then staying at home all day and listening to your parents.