A Ray of Hope

One day, Kiyami and Rasen were working together on a delivery job when they came across a poster for a scholarship program. The scholarship would cover the costs of a trip to China for the winners, and Kiyami knew that this could be her chance to make her dream a reality.

"Rasen, look at this," Kiyami said, pointing to the poster. "It's a scholarship to China. If I win, I could finally see the Great Wall of China."

"That's amazing, Kiyami," Rasen replied. "You should definitely apply for it."

Kiyami nodded, feeling a spark of hope ignite within her. She had always been a good student, and she knew she had a chance of winning the scholarship. She immediately set to work on the application, pouring all her passion and dedication into it.

Days turned into weeks, and Kiyami waited anxiously for the results of the scholarship program. She tried not to get her hopes up, but she couldn't help but dream about the possibility of finally seeing the Great Wall of China.

Then one day, she received a letter in the mail. Her heart racing, she tore open the envelope and read the words inside. "Congratulations, Kiyami! You have been selected as one of the winners of the scholarship program."

Overwhelmed with emotion, Kiyami called Rasen to share the good news. "Rasen, I won the scholarship!" she exclaimed, her voice shaking with excitement.

"That's amazing, Kiyami!" Rasen replied, equally excited. "I'm so proud of you."

Kiyami couldn't believe it. Her dream was finally becoming a reality, and she knew that she had Rasen to thank for his unwavering support and friendship. She felt a sense of gratitude and hope that she had never felt before.

As Kiyami and Rasen talked more about the trip, they started to plan their itinerary. They researched the best places to visit, the food they wanted to try, and the sights they wanted to see. And most importantly, they talked about the Great Wall of China, the symbol of Kiyami's lifelong dream.

Kiyami felt a sense of excitement and anticipation building inside of her. For the first time in her life, she felt like anything was possible. The world was full of opportunities, and with Rasen by her side, she knew she could conquer anything.