Bullied

Kiyami was feeling on top of the world after her heart-to-heart with Rohan. But the next day, her joy was cut short when she encountered Nitin, the bully in her class.

As she was walking to her locker, Nitin appeared out of nowhere, flanked by his cronies. "Well, well, well, look who it is," he sneered, grabbing Kiyami's backpack and tossing it to the ground. "The little orphan girl who thinks she's so special. What's the matter? Missing your mommy and daddy?"

Kiyami felt a knot form in her stomach. She knew that Nitin had always had it in for her, but she had hoped that things would be different in China.

Rasen stepped forward, his fists clenched. "Leave her alone, Nitin. You're just jealous because you know she's better than you."

Nitin laughed. "Oh, is that right? Well, let's see how tough she is." He lunged at Kiyami, pushing her to the ground and kicking her in the stomach.

Kiyami winced in pain, tears streaming down her face. She felt helpless and alone, wondering if things would ever get better.

Just then, Rohan appeared, looking angry and determined. "What the hell is going on here?" he shouted, pushing Nitin away from Kiyami.

Nitin looked surprised but didn't back down. "Just having a little fun, Rohan. Don't get your panties in a twist."

Rohan stepped forward, his fists balled. "You think it's fun to pick on someone who's weaker than you? You're a coward, Nitin. You're nothing but a bully."

Nitin backed away, his eyes darting around. "Whatever, man. I don't need this crap." He turned and ran off, his cronies following close behind.

Kiyami sat up, wiping away her tears. She looked at Rohan, feeling a surge of gratitude. "Thank you, Rohan. You didn't have to do that."

Rohan shrugged. "Of course I did. You're my girlfriend, remember? I'll always have your back." He held out his hand, helping Kiyami to her feet.

Kiyami felt a sense of relief wash over her. She knew that she still had a long way to go in overcoming the challenges she faced in China, but with Rohan by her side, she felt like she could take on the world.