A Crush on Rohan

Kiyami had been in China for a few weeks now, and she was starting to feel more comfortable in her new surroundings. She had made friends with some of the locals and was even getting better at speaking Mandarin. However, there was one thing that was weighing heavily on her mind - her crush on Rohan.

Rohan was a popular boy in Kiyami's class, and he had caught her eye from the moment she had arrived in China. He was charming, funny, and had a way of making Kiyami feel special. They had even talked a few times, and Kiyami couldn't help but feel like there was a connection between them.

One day, Kiyami was sitting in the park, lost in thought when Rohan appeared. "Hey, Kiyami! What are you doing here?" he asked, flashing his trademark smile.

Kiyami felt her heart skip a beat. "Oh, just hanging out. I like coming here to think."

Rohan nodded. "It's a nice spot. Mind if I join you?"

Kiyami tried to play it cool, but she couldn't help feeling a rush of excitement. "Sure, that would be great."

As they sat on the bench together, Kiyami felt a sense of ease and comfort around Rohan. They chatted about their lives, their dreams, and their experiences in China.

"You know, Kiyami, I've been really impressed with how quickly you've adapted to life here," Rohan said, his eyes sparkling. "You're brave and adventurous, and I think that's really cool."

Kiyami felt her cheeks flush. "Thanks, Rohan. That means a lot coming from you."

They sat in silence for a few moments, enjoying each other's company. Kiyami felt a sudden surge of courage and blurted out, "Rohan, I have to tell you something. I've had a crush on you since the day I met you."

Rohan's eyes widened in surprise, but he didn't look uncomfortable. "Really? I had no idea. I think you're amazing too, Kiyami. You're smart, kind, and beautiful."

Kiyami felt a wave of joy wash over her. She couldn't believe that her crush liked her back. They sat on the bench, holding hands and talking for hours, lost in their own little world.

As the sun began to set, Rohan stood up and said, "I have to go, but I'll see you at school tomorrow. I can't wait to see where this goes, Kiyami."

Kiyami watched as Rohan walked away, feeling like she was walking on air. She knew that there would be challenges ahead, but for now, she was content to bask in the glow of her new relationship with Rohan.