𓆩4𓆪

3rd Person POV:
It's the weekend, the day for NMIXX and their lovely crushes to hangout. Everything was fine until NMIXX realize they're late...

" OMG we're Sooo Late!!! " Jiwoo and Haewon are now jumping around the dorm, panicking and looking for clothes to wear.

Meanwhile, Kyujin was waiting and watching her chaotic unnies like they're children, playing in a playground. Then Kyujin being a cold person as she is.

" Can you unnies just hurry up?? Y'all are literally jumping like monkeys the entire time!! " Kyujin said.

The unnies quickly picked out an outfit then ran inside the bathroom. The maknae sighed and looked at her watch. 9:31 a.m.

A few seconds later>>>
The unnies ran out of the bathroom and saw Kyujin staring at the wall.

" Kyujin!!! " Jiwoo said, Kyujin turned her head. " Ugh finally, let's go " Kyujin said then walked to the door. The unnies looked at each other and laughed quietly due to the maknae's pissed off look.

At the Cafe>>>
The little trio were waiting for NMIXX to come for a few minutes ago and Bae is starting to get impatient.

" Ugh when are they gonna be here~~~" Bae whined, put her head on the table.

" Oh relax, Bae-ah, they'll be here, Haewon just texted me already " Lily said made Bae and Sullyoon turned their heads to the older.

" You've Got Her Number??!! " Bae asked. Lily looked at her weirdly and nodded. " And You Didn't Tell Us??!! " Sullyoon asked.

" Ok I'm not getting what you're thinking right now " Lily said.

" If you have Haewon unnie's number, that means we can get Jiwoo unnie's and Kyujin unnie's number " Sullyoon said, Bae nodded.

" Ohhhhhhhhh ok but I'll ask her later " Lily said then Sullyoon and Bae nodded, sighed.

" Heyy Girls!!!! "

They all turned their heads and saw Jiwoo waving her hands, Haewon and Kyujin were just walking.

" Heyy Unnie!! " Bae said. She went to hug her and Jiwoo hug back. Lily waved to Haewon and Haewon waved back.

While Kyujin and Sullyoon, they're just staring at each other then they both pull away and blushing.

" I've missed you " Bae said while hugging Jiwoo. " Haha we've just met yesterday " Jiwoo said then Bae let go of the hug.

" But that's just for a while " Bae pout then Jiwoo looked at her in awww. Bae pulled Jiwoo to their table and order some food for the others.

" So where did y'all study before transferring here?? " Lily asked.

" Seoul National University " Haewon replied. The trios nodded then Bae asked.

" where does baby come from??? "

Everyone was quiet and staring at the table while Bae was confused😵. Sullyoon pat her back and gave her a gentle smile.

" Have you been paying attention at class?? " Sullyoon asked then Bae shook her head. " yea, that's why you don't know " Sullyoon said.

" Pleaseee tell meeeee " Bae said. " You'll know soon when you're with Jiwoo unnie " Sullyoon smirked, so does Lily. Bae immediately looked down and was blushing af. Jiwoo looked at Bae in shock but wasn't surprised.

" Here's your food, enjoy😊 " the waiter walked away then NMIXX and the Trios looked at the food for a while then devoured them.

Time Skip bcuz the Author has no ideas>>>
" Damn that was sweet " Jiwoo said with a smile. " Really?? " Bae asked. " Yup, almost make me feel like I'm having diabetes or something " Jiwoo answered.

" Me too " Kyujin said while rubbing her stomach. " Unnie, you just ate a bread with butter on it " Sullyoon said while chuckling.

" Yea, A BIG ASS BREAD AND BUTTER WITH SUGAR!!! Tsk that's way passed my sugar limit " Kyujin said then Sullyoon began to chuckle even more.

That chuckle cause Kyujin's heart to explode, it's music to Kyujin's ears and she thought she could get used to that more often. Ok, now I'm sure I have feelings for you, Sullyoon She thought.

" Hey, EARTH TO KYUJIN!!!! " Haewon shout in her ear then Kyujin quickly covered her ears, bending down.

" tsk owww " Kyujin hissed at her unnie. " Sorry, but you were staring at Sullyoon for a minute " she said then Kyujin's ears gone red.

" Unnie, why your ears gone red?? " Sullyoon asked. " Oh umm because it's very hot out here, you know " Kyujin said, looking down.

" Hmm ok, I agree " Sullyoon said, gave her a warm smile. Urgh Sullyoon, what have you done to me, you're too cute she thought.

" Anyways we should go, we have some assignments to complete " Lily said then Bae looked at her with a pout. " Oh yea that " Bae said.

" Don't worry Bae-ah " Jiwoo Pat her back. " We'll meet y'all on Monday " Jiwoo said with a warm smile. Bae literally looked like she's melting by her touch, warm voice and smile.

" O-Ok See y'all " Bae said then Jiwoo went to Haewon's and Kyujin's side. " Byeee Haewon!!! " Lily said. " See Ya LiLy!!! " Haewon answered back while walking away with Jiwoo and Kyujin.

NMIXX reached to their dorm and Kyujin laid on the bed. She took a pillow and scream. The unnies went to her.

" What happened?? " Jiwoo asked. Kyujin lifted up her head then looked at them. " I think I'm falling for Sullyoon " Kyujin said. The unnies looked at each other in disbelief yet happy.

" Oooooooo I guess you've finally came to your senses " Haewon said. " Yea, the way you'll stare at her, you try to hide you blush so she won't see... That's love cousin ". Kyujin scoffed " like you and Bae "

Jiwoo look stunned while Haewon is laughing her ass off. " Yah don't laugh, unnie.... You also did the same with Lily " Jiwoo said then Kyujin smirked.

" Yea yea at least, I admit my feelings for her " Haewon said. " Speaking of Love, we're going to talk to Soyeon on Monday, right?? " The unnies nodded then Kyujin sighed.

" I think we have to spend time with her too, just so she won't suspect us " Kyujin said then their eye's widened.

" That means "

" No time with Bae!!!! " Jiwoo cried.

" No Lily time!!! " Haewon also cried.

Kyujin was cringed at the sight of her unnies whining and soo whipped for them. " I known it's hard for all of us but we have to complete the mission " Kyujin said.

" Aishh I hate it when you're right " Jiwoo said. Kyujin sighed again " ok do I'm gonna repeat the plan so we don't forget it but I'm gonna do that tomorrow cuz I'm lazy " Kyujin flopped on the bed while Jiwoo and Haewon looked at the kitty and chuckling.