𓆩15𓆪

3rd Person POV:
Haewon and Jiwoo ran into the bathroom where Kyujin was waiting at.

They locked the door then turned to the maknae. " What happened?? " Haewon asked.

" I caught her " Kyujin answered with a smirk. Haewon's and Jiwoo's jaws dropped in shock.

" You did??!! " Jiwoo said. The maknae nodded. " Where is she then?? " Jiwoo asked.

The cat-like human pointed at one of the stalls. They both looked at her in confusion then they opened the door without hesitation.

Their eyes widened when they saw the unconscious body of an elderly woman sitting on the toilet.

They immediately closed the door then turned to Kyujin.

" Gurl!! Is that a dead lady that looks like Jung Wheein??!! " Jiwoo asked.

" Nope it's the real deal " Kyujin replied.

Haewon took a closer look at the unconscious lady. " Yup she's telling the truth " Haewon said.

" Ok ok ok but how did you even find her so fast?? " Jiwoo asked.

" I didn't, I was just washing my hands then suddenly she came in as well " Kyujin replied.

" Didi she hurt you tho?? " Haewon asked.

Kyujin shook her head. Jiwoo and Haewon sighed in relief.

" Now, who would like to do the honour of murdering her?? " Haewon asked with a smirk.

" I do " the maknae answered.

Haewon and Jiwoo backed up & still has a smirk on their face.

Kyujin grinned then walked towards the body with her gun.

She loaded it then shot right in her chest where her heart is located. Then there's some loud knocking on the door.

" MS. JUNG, ARE YOU IN THERE??WHAT'S GOING ON?? "

" Crap " Haewon whispered then she looked around quickly.

She saw another exit door then tapped Jiwoo's and Kyujin's shoulders. She pointed to the door then Jiwoo & Kyujin nodded.

The leader quickly grabbed the dead body & Jiwoo starts the countdown while holding the door knob.

1

2

3

She opened the door quickly then they all ran away with the body. Some people kicked the door opened & they saw the door opened to an alley.

They all rushed over there to see three girls running with a body.

" HEY COME HERE " one of the rich bitches yelled.

NMIXX were running for their lives then they all hopped into a black van while the angry rich people are still running.

" Step on it, Mr!!! " Haewon said.

The driver nodded then hit the paddle. The van suddenly drove away then vanished so quickly.

" OMG that was so terrifying but Damn, what A RuSH!! " Jiwoo said with a smile.

" Tsk, I would agree but we still have a smelly dead body here " Haewon said in disgust.

Kyujin's face is also disgusted. " Aunty Momo sure has a weird obession over her " Kyujin said.