𓆩6𓆪

3rd Person POV:
" Attention to students from JYP University, there's a dead body of a girl who has blonde short hair. Some investigators have looked into her ID and the name is Soyeon. "

" The investigators have found some evidence of the who is the Love Killer and that is the dead girl, Soyeon. We don't know if it's a suicide or a revenge from someone who wants to murder her "

" However we assure y'all that she committed suicide and the murder named Love Killer, take care JYP University students "

Sullyoon, Lily and Bae watched the News and were horrified. " OMG if she's alive right now, we would've been killed " Bae said.

" ikr, I'm glad that she's gone " Lily said then Sullyoon still looked suspicious of the News. " What about you, Sullyoon?? " Lily said.

" I think it's sus bcuz why would she come to this University if she's gonna commit suicide " Sullyoon said then Bae and Lily shrugged. " Good point but I don't care anymore " Lily said.

" Hm ok " Sullyoon agreed bcuz she has no more reasons to prove them wrong. Bae sighed which cause the olders attention.

" I miss Jiwoo unnie " she said, resting her chin on her hand. " I miss Haewon as well " Lily said. " But they're literally next door " Sullyoon answered.

" Well, they could be busy with whatever they're doing " Bae said then Sullyoon nodded and laid back on her bed.

Do I miss Kyujin unnie?? Nah I mean sure I thought of her every single time and daydreaming about her being my girlfriend but I don't miss her.. Oh wait, shit I do miss her. Oh well, I gonna keep those feelings to myself then. Sullyoon thought.

Monday, 7:47 a.m.
Lily, Bae and Sullyoon went to their locker to get their stuff as normal then something startled them.

" BOO " They all jumped up and turned behind. They saw Jiwoo and Haewon laughing their ass off while Kyujin chuckled which cause Sullyoon to melt by her cheerful chuckle.

" Yah!! Don't scare us like that " Lily said. Haewon went to hugged her behind. " Aw sorry Lily-ah, but you can't stay mad forever you know " Lily roll her eyes then giggle at Haewon's hug.

" Ok I'm just gonna head to class before you both gonna choose to make-out " Kyujin said with a done face. They both quickly let go of each other and looked down.

" hah it's funny how they become so shy for a few seconds " Bae whisper. " Ikr so cute " Jiwoo whisper back.

" I can hear you "

They both jumped by the sound coming from Sullyoon who's standing behind them just now. Kyujin chuckle again and mouthed ' cute '.

" ok enough chitchat, let's goooo " Sullyoon took Bae's hand and run off. Kyujin looked them with her jealous side eye and the unnies notice it.

" Well, we should probably go, come with me " Lily said and starts walking off with the others following her.

" I know why you did that side eye " Jiwoo whisper. " Shut up unnie " Kyujin whisper. " Oh don't lie to us, we already saw it " Haewon whisper. The cat-like girl roll her eyes.

" Ok we're here " Lily said then NMIXX turned their head to the door. Lily opened it and walked in with them.

Four of them have been seated and the professor came in with an elegant looking girl. " Class, we have a new student today and let's hope that this will not die like the one from yesterday " she said with a monotone voice.

" Hi I'm Karina, Nice to meet y'all " she showed off her famous smile and all the students aww at her except Lily and NMIXX.

" Thank you, Karina. Now sit where ever you want, there's many empty seats her.. Seriously why nobody wanna take my class??!! " the professor said then Karina sat at the back row. The not interested lady begin the lesson.

Little did NMIXX know, Karina was staring at them with mischief in her eyes and forming an evil smirk.

It's lunchtime, NMIXX and Lily were seated with Bae and Sullyoon, chit-chating and whatsoever. Then Karina walked to their table with a tray of food.

" Hey do you mind if I sit here?? " she asked casually. " Umm idk can you?? " Kyujin asked with a sarcastic tone.

" tsk unnie, sorry about her but yea, you can sit here " Sullyoon said then Karina smile. She sat next to Sullyoon very close which kinda made her feel uncomfortable and Kyujin saw that.

" hey, can't you not sit that close to her " Kyujin said. " Oh um ok " Karina said, sat a bit far from Sullyoon. Sullyoon looked at Kyujin with a thankful smile while Karina formed an annoyed look.

That's right, bitch. No one is allowed to make my baby uncomfortable Kyujin thought.

" Btw I'm Karina, 20 " she introduced herself. " I'm Sullyoon, this is Lily unnie, Bae, Kyujin, Jiwoo unnie and Haewon unnie " Sullyoon said. Karina nodded.

" Anyways back to the conversation, do y'all heard about the News?? " Bae said while clinging to Jiwoo's arm. " oh yea the Soyeon girl?? " Jiwoo asked, Bae nodded.

" yea, I've heard it, what a shame " Jiwoo said with fake pity tone. Kyujin and Haewon nodded. " I also have poor thing, she was my best friend " Karina said with a sad tone.

" Really?? Aww " Sullyoon said then she, Bae and Lily went to pat her back while NMIXX was looking at them with jealousy. " No no it's fine, I mean we all will eventually die one day right?? " the Trio's nodded and went back to their seats.

" anyways, can I talk to you Sullyoon?? " Karina asked, Kyujin quickly shook her head to Sullyoon but she ignores. " Ok sure, unnie " Kyujin facepalm as they both walked out of the cafeteria then she quickly follow them.

Sullyoon POV:
She took me to the rooftop and lock the door quickly. Weird, must be something secretive.

" So what do you want, unnie?? " I asked. She turned around and came closer to me. " You~ " My eyes widened from the confession.

Then she pinned me down to the floor and sucked on my neck hardly that I accidentally moaned. I've never feel so violated in my life so I cried.

Her hands went up to my skirt and touch everywhere. I cried and moaned so much that she have to cover my mouth with her hand to shut me up.

I've thinking about Kyujin unnie doing this to me and not this maniac!!!

As her hand starts roaming my body, it went into my bra then I started to scream. And then the door opened immediately by someone I was hoping for.

" GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HER!!! "