𓆩10𓆪

3rd Person POV:
The News came out and it was a dead body of a cashier from a new cafe. She was found in an alley and shot dead. According to her ID card, her name is Shim Ja Yoon.

Now, it turns to a real murder case. The investigators stills can't find evidence except the bullet that shot the girl.

Bae switched off the TV, she and Sullyoon looked at Lily. She has a pair of sad eyes.

" poor Yoon, I've just met her yesterday "

Lily was honestly not that attached to her since it was just her ex workmate. Sullyoon was beyond terrified. All those girls that were killed were the only ones who came near her.

She didn't want anyone to be murdered bcuz of her so she decides to shut her mouth.

" Yea, poor her " Bae pout.

" OMG another person killed " Jiwoo said in frustration. Haewon was beyond pissed of the News. " why can't the fucking killer just let it go??!! " she said.

" Errr idk unnie, maybe the killer did it for revenge?? " the maknae said then unnies looked at her.

" Hm maybe but still, killing is not a good choice " Haewon said. Jiwoo scoffed. " I'm kinda surprised that idiot hasn't been caught yet. This is getting annoying as hell " Jiwoo said.

Are you calling me an idiot??!! Kyujin thought.

" Exactly and you know what's the worst part "

They both looked at the oldest. " Tomorrow is our last day of the mission, that means we have to leave the Uni " Haewon stated. Jiwoo and Kyujin looked at her in disbelief.

" Nooooooo I didn't even get tired say that I love her!!! " Jiwoo whined. " I can't talk to Lily-yah anymore!! " Haewon whined.

The maknae was trying to control her sad emotions. " Yea, well too late..we should probably move on " she said then the unnies looked at her.

" We?? " the oldest asked. " do you already liked Sullyoon?? " she asked again.

Kyujin sighed then nodded. They both caressed her back to comfort the younger.

" It's best to move on, we all should " the oldest said. Kyujin nodded then Jiwoo got up.

" We should probably be packing first since you know we'll be leaving very soon " she said. Haewon nodded then looked at the sad younger.

She eventually got up and offered the younger to take her hand. Kyujin placed her hand on the oldest's.

They both walked to Jiwoo who's packing. Y'all can say that NMIXX were so sad of leaving their love ones. Even though, they're not theirs.

Kyujin was honestly sad and angry at herself. She took Sullyoon's first kiss and didn't tell her that she love her. She was angry right now but then an idea came into her mind.

An idea that's too risky, an idea that's not too pure and innocent, an idea which needs good timing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll kidnapped Sullyoon-nie

Yes, the younger was so stupid for her love or the author might say An Obsession to take her far away from here to be alone together.

I love you too much to go this far Kyujin thought.

As they were done packing, they all went into the principal's office to informed her that they're moving to another Uni.

They were no longer JYP University students. The hardest part is to tell the Trio's for their final meet.

" WHAT YOU'RE LEAVING??!!! " Bae cried. NMIXX nodded in sync then Bae starts to burst into a little bit of tears so goes to Sullyoon and Lily.

" When we'll meet again?? " the pink hair gal asked with big doe sad eyes. Haewon looked at her with glassy eyes & gave her a sad smile.

" Maybe in the future "

She cupped Lily's face with one hand then Lily caressed it with one hand as well.

" I'm gonna miss you " Bae said with a sad tone. Jiwoo gave her a sad smile No. 2. " I'm gonna miss you too, Bun " she said, lifting Bae's chin to look at the older.

The both of them hugged while crying, same goes to HaeLily. Meanwhile, KyuYoon was just staring at each other's eyes.

Sullyoon sighed then gave a small smile. " I guess this is goodbye, huh unnie " she said. Kyujin sadly nodded. The younger looked down trying not to cry.

The older was just looking at the sad younger then got up. " How about we take a walk together as a our final meet?? " she asked, offering her hand to Sullyoon.

She looked up then slowly getting up and placed her hand on the older's. They both walked out of the cafe where Yoon used to work at.

Kyujin leaded Sullyoon to an Alley then they both walked. Sullyoon was honestly terrified but she felt safe with Kyujin.

" So um when are you leaving unnie?? " Sullyoon asked. " Tomorrow morning " the older said, putting her hands into her pockets.

Sullyoon nodded while looking down. Kyujin looked at the younger then stopped walking.

The younger looked the older in confusion and stopped walking as well. " What's wrong, unnie?? " she asked.

Kyujin sighed then turn to her left side to face the younger. " Look, I'm sorry I stole your first kiss, Sullyoon-nie, it's just had a crush on you when we met " she said then the younger looked at her with soft eyes.

" I know it's too late to confessed but I just wanna get this out of me and it's ok if you're gonna hate me or- "

" I love you too " the younger answered smoothly.

The older looked at her with disbelief. " Really?? "

The younger smile and nodded that make the older smile a bit. " I just wished that we won't have to wait for so long to be in a relationship, you know... Since y'all are leaving " the younger said while looking down.

The older smirked. " Actually there is a way to do that " They younger looked at her with big doe eyes.

" Really?? How?? " Sullyoon asked. The older smiled in satisfaction. " It's easy, just turned around and close your eyes "

The younger looked at her with a weird look but she did it anyway. She closed her eyes and turned around. The older smirked then pulled out a cloth with chlorine.

She grabbed the younger then put the cloth in her nose. The younger was struggling to break free then passed out.

Kyujin looked at her masterpiece in satisfaction then carried her to a black van.

" Bring her to XXXXX and locked her in the room, I'll be there soon "

The driver nodded then drove off.

You'll be all mine, Sullyoon-nie