𓆩11𓆪

3rd Person POV:
Kyujin went back inside the cafe and saw Baewoo and Haelily still hugging. They all turned their heads towards her.

Bae peeked behind Kyujin and there's no one. " Where's Sullyoon?? " the blonde asked. Kyujin's mind quickly make up some excuse within a second.

" She said she left to visit her home for a while " Kyujin said. Bae and Lily looked at each other with their eyebrows raised.

" Without telling us?? " the pink hair gal said. " Yea, that's weird, even for Sullyoon " Bae said.

Kyujin gulped then turned back to normal.

" By the look of her face, she looks too sad to tell y'all, I guess " she said. The both of them nodded then shrugged.

" anyways I think y'all should leave, we don't wanna keep u too long " Lily said. " but we'll missed y'all, especially Jiwoo unnie " Bae said with a smile.

Jiwoo gave her a smile in return. Haewon and Lily looked into each other's eyes, slowly smiling.

Kyujin was just looking at Baewoo and Haelily. Outside, Kyujin was feeling sympathy for them

but inside, she's just smirking, thinking about what to do to the younger, satisfied herself.

" Ok let's go, unnie " Kyujin said. Haewon & Jiwoo turned their heads to the maknae of NMIXX.

As they all about to leave the cafe, Bae and Lily waved at them ' bye '.
Of course, they all waved back at them then left.

NMIXX stood outside of JYP University, waiting for their driver. A big limo pulled up then NMIXX went inside the limo.

" Hey Girls~ "

The voice made them turned their heads and saw Dahyun with a smile.

" Aunty Dahyun?! " Haewon said. " Where's the usual driver?? " Jiwoo asked.

" Oh he's sick so I offered to drive you girls home " Dahyun said while driving.

Kyujin cursed in her head. The driver was part of her plan to go to Sullyoon. However, she shrugged it cuz there's nothing she can do.

" Btw, your Aunty Momo said that you'll be in Japan, for your next mission " Dahyun said.

Kyujin eyes widened then quickly thinking about a backup plan.

" When are we going to Japan?? " Jiwoo asked. " Tomorrow, you'll be in Tokyo so enjoy and watch out " Dahyun replied.

Kyujin felt relieved a bit.

" Soo how's life in Uni?? " she asked.

" It was great I guess " Haewon said. " not bad at all " Jiwoo said. " Meh " Kyujin replied.

They arrived at the mansion then Aunty Momo ran to them.

She quickly attacked them with a hug. " Ooo I missed y'all so much " Momo said.

" A-aunty " Haewon said. " Yes, sweetie?? " Momo said. " Y-you're crushing us " Jiwoo said.

" Oh hehe sorry "

Momo loosened her grip then NMIXX begun panting. " Anyways go dressed up and just leave your luggage in your room " she said.

NMIXX dragged their luggage to their shared room.

They all got dressed and Jiwoo was spacing out for some reason.

Haewon noticed it then sat next to her. " What's wrong, Jiwoo-yah " she asked.

" I missed Bae " she said. Haewon nodded then quickly hugged her.

" It's ok, I missed Lily but we all know that it's best to move on " Haewon said. Jiwoo rubbed her eyes then nodded.

" DINNERS READY!!!! "

They all heard the maknae shouted from downstairs.

In the moment they ran down, they saw Kyujin and Momo setting the table. Dahyun came with plates full of food.

They all say down and eat the food that Dahyun made.

After dinner, they all went upstairs to their shared room then Kyujin ran into the bathroom.

Haewon was looking through Instagram and heard a sigh next to her bed.

She turned her head and saw a sulking Jiwoo. " Aww I know you missed her but we gotta move on at some point " she said.

" ik but for some reason, I kept thinking about her, her voice, her smile, her presence. Basically everything " Jiwoo said.

Haewon patted her back and hugged her again. Jiwoo hugged back.

" The same thing happened to me also " Haewon said then pulled away the hug.

" No matter how we miss, we'll always find a way to meet them again without any danger " Haewon said then she boop the younger's nose. Jiwoo giggled then smiled.

She rested her head on Haewon's shoulder. The older smiled then caressing Jiwoo's arm.

In the bathroom, Kyujin took out her phone and started texting her bodyguards.

Me:
Forget about the Forest!!
Bring her to Tokyo. There's our Hideout.

No. 1:
But ma'am, what if she wakes up??

Me:
THEN DRUG HER, YOU IDIOT!!

No. 1:
Ok ok we will

Me:
Good

She turned off her phone then smirked. I'll be there soon, babygirl Kyujin thought. She went out of the bathroom and saw Haewon and Jiwoo sleeping.

She chuckled a bit then covered them with a blanket. She went to turned off the lights then she flopped onto her bed.

The Next Morning>>>
NMIXX gathered in the dining room and saw Momo standing in front of the table.

" Ok you girls already know what this meeting is for??? " Momo asked. Haewon and Jiwoo looked at each other in confusion.

Kyujin wasn't giving a shit about it. Momo sighed then brought out the money from her pocket.

" Oh here are your salary " she gave each of them $1,000. They all thanked their aunt then keep them.

" Ok so y'all be in Tokyo, is that right?? "

NMIXX nodded.

" And y'all know what's your mission?? "

NMIXX shook their heads.

" well, recently I've tracked down my enemy and apparently she's in Tokyo for some businesses or some shit so "

Momo took a deep breath.

" I need y'all to kill her as soon as possible cause that will be your finale task " Momo said.

NMIXX nodded then received some weapons. A knife, a dagger and a loaded gun.

" These weapons should be good for your mission. Now go to Aunty Dahyun's car " Momo said.

They heard a honk and saw Dahyun in a car, waving at them. They all got their luggage and went out.

" Be Careful & Watch For Jung Wheein!!! " Momo shouted.

" We Will!!! " NMIXX shouted back in sync. They all hopped in the car and headed to the airport.