06 | crush & crush

"Seriously?" Rosalyne groaned, her palms pressed against her forehead in disbelief.

You see, Ajax and Kunikuzushi, both are now college students - young adults. But of course, they had this brilliant idea of fighting like immature children.

It was so bad that the blonde woman was sure that if she gave birth right now, the infant would have more maturity than those two.

"Shut up!" She slammed her hand on the table gaining two male's attention who immediately snapped their heads towards the direction of the noise.

"Ajax Childe Tartaglia," Signora pronounced those three names of his with that cold tone that sent a chill down his spine and made his heart fill with dread.

"We get it you have a huge crush on the campus hottie," Rosalyn continued, "But we are tired of hearing how much that guy's eyes were sparkling when he was eating [favourite food] or how [colour] brings out his complexion." 

Ajax felt a faint blush come up to his cheeks when he heard such words but the blonde woman decided that she would choose violence and hence continued.

"We also know you learning baking for him and how he loves [hobby] or the ongoing grudge you have against Diluc Ragnvindr since he is always so close to him and that day when you squealed out loud 'cause he sent you a selfie-"

"Ok ok I get it," He raised his hands in surrender and accepted defeat at the hands of the woman who was bubbling in fury and spite, "I'm down bad for him."

"Ah common L." The indigo-haired male scoffed.

"You shouldn't be talking," Signora snapped towards the shortie who was glaring at her.

"Hah? What do you mean by that?" He turned his head in her direction, his eyes narrowing into a glare.

But Signora wasn't one to be afraid.

"Well then, I'll tell you Kunikuzushi Balladeer  Scaramouche."

Her silver-grey eyes clashed with his violet ones making him almost flinch at the flames blazing at the woman's eyes.

"Don't think we don't see you ogling at Aether every time he passes by, how you always happen to buy a chocolate milk carton so you can give it to him, or the time when you purposely got hurt so he could escort you to the nurse." 

She mentioned all his embarrassing doings in one breath as if she was waiting for this very moment and her comment hit accurately right, not that he would admit it, but Scaramouche blushed.

"I do not 'ogle' at Aether-"

"Right, you stare longingly, lovingly, charmed, in awe at him!" Ajax chimed in to make a point as he nodded to himself.

"Oi! Don't talk as if you don't do the same to that Lawrence guy!"

"I do it with pride, also don't call him 'that Lawrence guy'." The ginger gritted his teeth when he said the last words, annoyed at the way [Name] was being referred to by his friend.

[Name] Lawrence was a fine specimen, finely crafted by the deities of Celestia who took their precious time to perfect him. 

His eyes burned like the first ray of the sun early in the morning, giving hope during the darkest nights as they twinkled like they held the entire sky in them. 

His amber eyes resembled the morning sky which held both the brightest star - the sun and the rest of the stars which were too shy to show themselves completely.

His blue hair put shame to the softest of the silks created and threaded, the shade of blue not too light to look like the sky or too dark to look like the ocean, but the perfect shade which looked like the horizon.

Nose angled in the perfect way which moved down like a smooth road, those lips that moved in a rhythm that entranced anyone and his eyelashes that fluttered like the wings of fresh out of a cocooned butterfly whenever his eyes blinked making anyone think twice before looking away from the perfection he was.

His hands and dainty fingers which bend with such elegance putting anyone to shame, a perfect amount of pressure in the way he held things, the way he held his hand, the way he held his waist-

"Well, fuck you!" Scaramouche's angry voice brought him back from his thoughts.

Ajax smirked down in a smug manner making the violet-haired male clench his fists as if he was preparing to go in for a hit.

"I'll rather [Name] fuck me!" Ajax retorted.

Suddenly, a loud crash was heard making the three hot-heads in the room turn towards the door where the noise came from.

A similar look of surprise was on their faces when they saw a certain blue-haired male standing in silence in the doorway with his palm frozen in the air and phone dropped to the floor.

[Name] did not bother saying anything, he simply bent down to retrieve his phone from the floor and turned on his heels as if he hadn't heard such an amazing comment by the only ginger in the room.

Ajax blinked in horror before he began running after the silent [Name] who had already walked out of the room.

He said loudly.

"Wait! [Name]!"