07 | seven & minutes

Ajax was lost in his thoughts, head filled with everything but the necessary things when his teacher's voice snapped him out of his daydreams.

"So, Ajax." The teacher called him out, making him pay attention to the ongoing environment he was in, a lecture.

"Y-yes sir!" He stood up abruptly making some of the classmates snicker.

"I'm going to ask you a very basic question, got it?"

"Yes sir!" He replied with a salute, this action of his caused even laughter among his fellow classmates making him confused.

"Then tell me, what's the opposite of dominant?" The teacher questioned.

Ajax lifted his head in confidence as if he had just been asked to spell out his name. He smirked to himself as he straightened his posture to make him look more upright.

"Submissive."

A vein popped up in the teacher's forehead as the entire class busted out in laughter.

The orange-haired man looked around with a confused expression, he was trying to figure out why everyone was laughing in the class once again. He simply answered the question his teacher asked, 'What was so funny about it?' He wondered.

"The opposite of dominant is recessive," You finally spoke making the teacher give you a grateful nod.

"Not submissive." You ended your sentence with a smirk directed towards Ajax.

The said male flushed hotly like a spicy chilli which left you feeling a sense of satisfaction coursing through your veins.

"Ajax, go stand outside."

Pouting to himself, Ajax left his seat and made his way out of the class.

When he finally was out, he blinked in confusion when he saw Scaramouch with his all-time famous bow-cut hairstyle.

"What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?" The shorter male sneered in his direction.

"I asked first."

Scaramouche just rolled his eyes. 

"Nothing, I didn't write an essay on 'the happiest family moment' or some shit." 

Oh-

No wonder he didn't write anything, he didn't have a happy family moment to write about anyway. 

The assignment must have rubbed salt in his wounds so he didn't bother to reply in hopes of not upsetting the already disgruntled male.

"What did you do?" Scaramouche asked, he crossed his arms and leaned his back on the wall.

"Umm," Ajax hesitated before he told him the truth making his friend huff.

"Don't laugh..." He groaned and hid his face in his hands. "I embarrassed myself in front of [Name]."

"As if you haven't been embarrassing enough," Scaramouche scoffed instead of comforting his friend.

After a few seconds, Ajax looked up with dead eyes as he muttered.

"Man, I want seven minutes of hell where I could beat up people."

"I think you need seven minutes of help." Scaramouche replied with a dry tone.

" Scaramouche replied with a dry tone