11 | drunk & dumb

"Seriously?" Childe raised his voice in disbelief, his blue eyes staring at the short friend of his.

"What?"

"You won't come to the party organised by THE Kaeya Alberich?!" 

"What's the big deal about it anyways?"

"So, you're not coming?" Signora asked, a smirk on her face as she played with the phone in her hand.

"Why do I have to-"

Scaramouche's words were cut off by Signora shoving her phone in front of his face.

"But Aether's coming."

"wHAT!" He quickly snatched the phone and saw a tweet made by Aether about how excited he was to attend the party.

"Got him." Childe mumbled to himself.

"Well, you are coming not right?" Signora asked with a mean smirk making the bowl-cut boy groan to himself.

"When will he come..." Childe whispered with a sulky tone.

Kaeya sitting beside him saw a great opportunity as he threw an arm around the now-drunk ginger's shoulder and asked: "What would you rate [Name] out of 10, hmm?"

"Now, you've done it." Diluc facepalmed, knowing how this was about to go.

"[Name]...?" Childe said with a dazed look and continued with such passion in his eyes that Kaeya almost regretted asking him the question.

"Definitely a ten." He didn't stop there, he continued his passionate speech, "His beauty is such that no one can compare. With a smile that could stop hearts, eyes that could make anyone unable to look away and a body everyone wished they could have felt touch of."

Blinking in surprise, Kaeya leaned back.

"[Name] is the best, he could be a great husband and I would be willing to wear a dress just to see him with me. With him by my side, I feel like I can conquer the world. Of course, he also is my world."

Diluc's jaw dropped as he heard such a description about his best friend, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

But Childe didn't finish yet, he had a final statement he needed to make sure everyone heard him.

"But if I rate [Name] then I am simply chaining him by limiting him to a certain level. Because [Name] is the kind of man who reaches the beyond, truly one of a kind. You all should be blessed to even breathe the same air as him."

"Hahah." Kaeya laughed, amused to hear such words.

"Then what would you rate dear Diluc here?" 

Childe squinted his eyes and frowned in disgust as he took sight of the redhead, "Eww, what's that?"

On the other hand, Diluc scowled as he looked away in disgust.

Seeing this, Kaeya smirked: "Then how about me?"

"Hmm, a 3 in solid lighting." He answered with honesty.

Kaeya didn't feel offended, after all, anything was better than what Diluc got.

"Oh, look, there's [Name]!"

Like a puppy when it hears the word treat, Childe jumped out of his seat and threw himself in the arms of the light blue-hair-coloured male who smiled.

"Ajax,"

Simply hearing his name being called by his favourite person made Childe giggle and blush.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Childe said in a slurred tone as he put all his weight on [Name] and carried him.

"Yes, you have." [Name] agreed, making Childe sit on his lap, "But I'd love to hear it again."

With a smirk on his face, [Name] listened contently as the ginger on his lap babbled off for a very long time.

EXTRA

"HE'S SOOOO..." Drunk Scaramouche said to Signora who was sitting beside him, "Cute."

He ended his sentence with a small whisper as he was saying a secret that no one should hear.

"Yeah yeah, I know." The blonde woman waved him off, taking a sip of her drink.

She lost sight of Childe as soon as she entered but now she saw him sitting on the lap of his beloved [Name].

'At least I don't have to babysit that foolish mess.' Signora thought as she took another sip from her cup.

Her cool-grey eyes found the sight of the other foolish mess who sighed wistfully as he stared at the infamous blonde named Aether.

"He's so cute, he's literally pocket-sized!" Scaramouched swayed around as he said this.

Finished her drink, Signora said in distaste.

"If he's pocket-sized, then you're button-sized."

Someone save her, please.