09 | cosplay & crossdress

"sERIOUSLY?" Diluc screeched while [Name] snickered at the bad luck of his friend

You see, this is like every other fanfiction where the college has to perform cosplay and play dress-up so they collect money for charity donations and whatnot.

Our amazing and spectacular Diluc (who ruined my sister and friend's wishes multiple times) had been chosen to be the sacrifice.

That is completely correct, he was chosen to cosplay as a beautiful girl who charmed others with a simple glance and a cold look in her eyes.

"Let go!" Diluc yelped as he was forced to wear a costume.

[Name] combed his unruly red hair into a presentable low ponytail and tied it with a beautiful ribbon, very coquette might I add.

Jean fixed his face with various makeup products and to add a nice finish touch, put on a soft red lipstick which made the red-head grimace.

With a few more fixes from both [Name] and Jean, Diluc was finally ready.

They shoved a mirror in his hands which he grabbed while grumbling nonsense about how he would get back at them someday.

He stared at himself and gently touched his face.

"I think it looks really good," Jean said.

And he agreed, Diluc did look like an actual girl with his long red hair tied down in a pony tail and the black dress which ended on his knees.

"I think I'm going to fall in love." [Name] confessed.

Of course, this was a no homo moment.

"I don't want to date you." Diluc rejected.

"Did I say I was going to date you?"

[Name] scoffed out loud and pilled on the ponytail making Diluc turn around and hit him with the mirror while Jean sighed.

Somewhere far away, Childe felt a chill down his spine.

short chapters guysss

because i made this book on a whim without any proper planning.