Five - Soft side

Adam POV

I never had a soft sport for him. But he is agonizing in pain and thinking that I am the reason for inflating more pain, makes me guilty.

All night long, I stayed beside him. The first time, Lucas confessed it to me, I consoled him saying that all he wants to do is endure the pain for our future babies.

But his pain didn't evade away. "Adam....Adam", he called me.

"I cannot do it, Adam.", he called my name.

And he clenched my hand and pressed them so hard. At that time, I got remembered my sister's words.

"Adam, if he was in so much pain, you both have to have sex and there is no other go. Do it without knotting. If he loses more blood, there might be a condition that he falls sick."

So, I need to have sex with him right now.

I slowly crawled into his bed and held his face in my hands. "Lucas looks at me.", I said making sure he sees me directly in my eyes.

"This would be hard for you, but there is no other go. We need to have sex if you want to get relieved of your pain. Please co-operate."

He viewed me with a total confusion sort of look.

"Adam, it's all right, I am fine. You don't need to do if you are not comfortable", he said in his feeble voice.

Suddenly, I sealed his mouth with mine. And started to take off his shirt. I saw the place where I have marked him before. It was still so raw and fresh.

I caressed the marked sport by licking and kissing. "Uhh. Ahhh", he let out a moan. I didn't even start anything, but he is already semi-turned on.

These omegas, cannot be predicted.

I trailed my kisses down to his nipples and started teasing them by biting them and sucking them. Lucas is a pretty boy. I don't know about him yet. But he is far way beautiful compared to any middle-class omega.

He started letting out the same pheromones when he was in wood. The same exotic rose and honey smell that drove me crazy once.

His hands clenched onto the bed sheets, I don't want him to let out his sexual pleasure on an innate bed sheet but rather on me.

So, I took his hands off the bed sheets and placed them on my shoulder. I removed my satin blouse. I felt his hands on my naked skin. They were so cold.

"Do you fear me?", I asked him.

With a bleary eye he just stared at me, "Do you?", I asked again.

He just nodded. So, he is so terrified of me. "Don't, I won't hurt you. Trust me", I assured.

Again, I started to rummage his lips more fiercely this time and grind my lower part with his bottom.

He would be a virgin. So after, undressing his and my pants together, I massaged his bottom, slightly, so won't feel much pain from his heat. "Say, if I hurt you", I said and he nodded. If I was doing this with someone else, and if they don't respond to me, I would punish them extra for their behaviors. But this is my mate, I have to be so much considerate of him.

Ignoring his shitty behavior. I started to inset the first finger into the entrance of his pleasure house. Welcome me, well buddy, you would be seeing me very often hereafter.

"Ahhhhhhhh.........", he shouted in pain.

"Adam, it is so paining. Shall we stop", he complained to me, and his nail was deep inside my skin.

"You would be fine. Hold me tight.", saying so, I inserted my next finger to give the company to the first one.

"Ahhhh......", he exploded in pain. And he was crying. This pain would not be much more than the one he experiences from heat.

"You are tight there, loosen up yourself.", I commanded him.

He is crying, literally crying. "Please, I cannot take it anymore Adam. Let us stop here. Umm...ummm...umm"

Oh man what the hell is he doing, I cannot further continue, if he is crying like this. I stopped myself.

"Okay, calm down, we are not doing okay.", Just shut your mouth you young omega brat.

But, I cannot explicitly say my feeling to him. Because already he is in great pain and I don't want to hurt him further.

I let him go off and headed straight to the bathroom and prepared a hot bath for him. It is said that a hot bath could cool off the pain from the heat.

I just lifted him in my arm and let him in the bathtub. "This would make you feel better." I placed my hands over his belly and just rubbed them to make him feel better.

He shredded a lot of bleeding. If he continues at this pace, he would go sick soon.

"I ask you again, do you what to die with this pain or bear a little pain with me?"

He never answered me. This time, I was furious. I gripped his face and pressed it a little harder.

"Talk when someone asks you a question."

"I was not used to that insertion thing before."

"Okay, I will use another technique", I took rose oil for lubricating. And bending him over the bathtub, I applied the rose oil all over his butt hole.

"How do you feel", I asked him. He should be replying now. Or else I would be furious.

"So, slipping Adam.", he smiled slyly.

Now I guess, he would be able to take in my member inside. I inserted two fingers as before. And now before he could realize that I was about to insert the other one, I put them in rapidly.

"Ahh", this time, his pain subdued.

With the same force, I entered him from behind. Already my member was standing straight, so with a thrust, I entered him.

"Adam........", he called out my name. The way he called out my name with his tone of voice was damn sexy.

I thrust inside a few times. Every time, I did, he moaned my name so much sexier than before. Already I was about to cum.

"Adam....that place. I can feel my stomach going weaker when you hit there.", he said. The first time, he is saying something, about how he felt during our sex. I did as he said.

"Oh, man, you are amazing.", I came inside him whole.

He was exhausted. I left the traces of my pheromones inside him. Maybe this would help him to go ease his pain.

Thanks for reading. Hope you all loved the story. Please vote, comment, and follow me.

With love,

@its_kyra_world