Twelve- Marriage

Adam POV

I entered his room, hoping to find a well-bodied Lucas. But to my dismay, Lucas was laying curled up to his body, he was surely in great pain, I can sense him. But I cannot do anything.

And the moment I went near him, he moved away from me. He is fearing me. "Lucas", I called out his name.

He didn't respond. I called him again and yet the same answer, he never replied. I was frustrated and felt guilty for what I have committed.

And for the following days, I didn't see his face. It was finally the day of the wedding. I saw him.

Immediately after the follow-up of the wedding, I would be crouched as the king. There are two events happening today.

On the day of the wedding,

I was standing before the priest and the goddess Luna Statue. It is our tradition that we marry before the Goddess Luna.

I saw him coming by the aisle, he was not accompanied by anyone but rather walked all on his own. He didn't have any family members, he was a lonely boy residing in the woods.

He held a pink bouquet of Gypsophila and Hydrangea of white color that suited his complexion. He was not happy, his face looked as if he had lost the joy of his life. And realizing that I am the reason why he is this much gloomy made me sad too.

Every eye in the room was fixed on both of us. I was looking at my bride's face, which was not looking at me back.

On sensing that Lucas had to walk all by himself to the aisle, my sister joined him and walked all the way. On reaching near to me, she took his hands and placed them on my mine.

Lucas hesitated on my touch. The other hand of his with the bouquet reached his tummy. It was strange of him to do so.

On the front row were my parents, the king and queen. And my distant cousins and their brains thinking how they could cause the downfall of me and my bride.

The priest before asked, "Now let us humbly invoke Lady Luna's blessing upon this young couple, that in her kindness he may favor with her help those on whom she has bestowed the Sacrament of Matrimony."

We exchanged rings.

"Prince Adam, do you take Lucas as your rightful partner?", he asked me.

"I do", I said.

"Lucas, do you take Prince Adam as your better half?", he asked Lucas.

"I do", he answered feebly.

"And now I pronounce you both lawfully wedded.", the priest declared.

"Now you may both kiss", he said.

I bend forward to him to kiss on his lips he was ignoring me. Yet, I made a small peck on his lips for a second.

There was a roar of claps all over the hall. I held Lucas's hands, as it is the tradition to hold each other's hands, and walk over to the main entrance.

I gipped my hands, he was going loose. "Lucas, are you mad at me?", I whispered in his ears. He didn't reply. "I am sorry, at least could you smile a bit for me!". He only gave a side-eye.

Many people approached me and congratulated me on the wedding. The king and Queen came near us. Queen took Lucas's hand and handed over a ring stating, "This is our family ring, and I am passing it to you. I bless you with all the happiness in your life. Take good care of Adam"

He just smiled at her. And here my father, the King, "Adam, you have grown up to be a man, never forget your responsibility. You are a king as well as a husband. How you take care of your partner is reflected in the way how you take care of your people"

His words were so deep. Usually, my father won't talk that much, but when he does, he makes sure it is so impactful.

"Yes King", I replied to him.

The next is my coronation. Since two events are following up. The same priest was made to stand before the throne and he recited the holy prayer that is recited before every coronation function.

"With the help of Luna let King Adam take care of the welfare of the people of the Lasik empire with his lawfully wedded partner, Lucas", saying so he kept the tiara over my head and then over Lucas's head.

I am the king of Lasik now. I have the entire power over the kingdom and my dream has been fulfilled.

After we cut our cake and had our wedding dinner, it is time for our wedding bedding ceremony. All my cousins were so excited about the event. It is a tradition that the bride must enter the room, with only the inside clothes.

I dread what Lucas is going to suffer. I have to do something to make sure he was not made to stand half-naked before my cousins.

When it was time, my cousins called upon Lucas to some secluded spot, he does not know about this tradition I guess.

I followed Lucas. "Leave, what are you doing?", Lucas questioned my cousins who were trying to remove the clothes from his body.

Thankfully, I entered the spot. "Stop it.", I shouted at my cousins who were trying to remove the clothes from him.

"But, this is our tradition, isn't it!"

"I am your king. I said stop it.", I dreaded them.

Taking Lucas in my arm, I took him to my room. The room was decorated with red roses and there was a heat shape made out of the petals of the roses placed at the center of the bed.

I made him sit on the bed. "Lucas", I called out his name.

With my hands, I made him look at my eyes. "Lucas, I am sorry. If you know why I did like that, you would forgive me."

He pushed my hands away. "Just stop it. I won't be falling for your sweet words. I don't care if you are a king or anything. My duty here is just to bear your child here.", he placed his hands over his stomach.

Is he pregnant?

"Are you....Pregnant?", I asked him surprised.

Without answering he drowned himself in the bed and started to doze off without facing me. Is that true? Is Lucas Pregnant? The chances of becoming pregnant, if knotted, are only 70 percent. He is pregnant.

I cannot go outside, since it is the night after my wedding. I stayed at the study table in the room, thinking about my mistake, thinking about my father's words.

Have I done a mistake by knotting him?

Thanks for reading. Hope you all love the story. Stay tuned for the next parts. Please do vote and comment on the story if you liked it and follow me for instant updates.

With love,

@its_kyra_world