Eleven- Lucid Plant

[Trigger warning: This chapter may contain heavy sexual scenes including unconsented sexual intercourse including Rape. This is purely for the story never fantasize about non-consented sex and also brotherly love. If you feel offended, this book is not for you guys.]

Adam POV

"Sir, it is bad news", Stephen who entered my chamber said.

"Go on", I gestured.

"Sir Lucas has consumed poison, not so long, he is saved and is being treated by the Royal Medic", he informed me. What the hell? Why the hell he had to do something like that? A stream of anger flowed all throughout my body. I was clearly enraged. With the same amount of energy, I rushed toward his room.

"Which poison?", I asked Stephen.

"Sir, Licid plant extract."

"Licid! That fool", I said to Stephen on the way to entering his room. I have known about this plant.

I banged the door open and barged into it. He was laying on the bed and then the medic was sitting near him.

"Prince Adam, I have given the medicine to nullify the effect of the poison. Better he is not disturbed today", the medic said something, which I really didn't hear about.

"Everybody out", I shouted.

The medic as well as Stephen headed out and we both are in the room. He kept staring at my face with confusion about what is going to happen next.

"So, you want to die right?", I questioned him.

He never replied. "Reply now", I shouted.

"Ada..m", he stammered upon his words.

"Yesterday, you wanted me to kill you, and since I didn't perform the act, you have decided to take your own life. I thought you are a coward, but you got the guts to kill yourself after I clearly explained to you about producing my heir is your primary duty."

He pressed his left thumb with his right hand in the nervousness of not being able to answer my question.

"Are you deaf? You understand right? You produce my heir."

I came closer to him and took his hands in mine and stated. "Lucas you know what, when we don't know about the purpose of living then only we attempt ourselves to die. If I had knotted the first time, we had sex, you would have become pregnant by now."

I licked his hand. "You have a sweet hand, was it this hand that took the poison to die?", I pressed his hands a little harder.

"Adam Please, you are hurting me", he cried out in agony.

With the other hand, I slightly patted his stomach. "You have good hips to bear the child too."

I left his hands to go and removed his pants leaving him naked in the bottom. I know what I am doing. And explaining things to him will make the situation more complicated.

"Adam. Please."

"Shut the fuck up and stay still", I shouted the moment he resisted me. Turning his face down, I caught hold of his hands so that he does not move. And I tried widening his hole for knotting and impregnating him.

"Adam, I am sorry. Leave me"

"Shut up and take me inside.", I said inserting three fingers into him at the same time.

"Ahh", he moaned. That was echoing across the room. I entered him as deep as I can with my fingers then. I put my thing inside him and banged his g-spot again and again till I reached my climax. I made sure I give him as many of my pheromones as possible. Because it helps him to boost his immunity. The thing that he does is so absurd and the cure can be this one, but infusing his body with my pheromones. He should not know that I am doing all this for him. Let him take me for an arrogant monster who fucks him to bear his child.