Seventeen- Searching my soul

Adam POV

"King Adam", someone woke me up.

What the hell had happened? The ROUGES. Suddenly, I remembered them attacking me and asking for my precious boy Lucas.

Wait, Is Lucas Safe? The moment I opened my eyes, I found Stephen standing by my side. "Stephen! Is Lucas safe?", I asked him.

"I am afraid to say that Sir Lucas was confiscated by the rouges.", he said with disappointment and shivering in his voice. The rouges attacked us with a sedative powder, and since they were fully masked, it didn't affect them, but me and Stephen and I took advantage of the situation and took Lucas away from me.

This is going to be a great chaos, because, I and him were about to return to the castle, if we are not returning, there would be speculation in the entire palace.

"King Adam, what are we going to do now?", Stephen asked me diligently. The back of my head is thinking about what I could plot to take the rogues under my control and save my love.

"First of all, why have they suddenly attacked us?", I put forth the question before Stephen.

"King Adam, maybe your new policy about the hike in the trading tax, may trigger them!", he suggested.

"NO, Stephen, they were not the people to do some shitty small business, if they need something, they would directly put forth the demand to the court.", I told my intrusion.

"Maybe they went happy about me becoming the King! And they are doing such a thing!", I suggested.

"Okay, let's leave it here! I will trace out Lucas with the scent of the pheromones. You please inform the palace, that I would take another two to three days to reach the palace since I and Lucas are having a honeymoon period."

"Okay your highness"

I sniffed for his honey and rose scent traces, but there was not even a feeble smell.

With the help of my house, I traced along the path in which the rouges had traveled. And it ended on the bank of another river bank and after that, there were no traces.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile

Lucas POV

The man before me acted so strangely. The dark room threatened me more than the man before me. "Calm down my son!", he said walking closer to me.

Son? I was baffled by his comment. "You are Lucas right?", he asked me. Has he kidnapped me without knowing my name?

I nodded in agreement. "Get up!", he helped me stand on my feet and put his hands over my shoulder.

"You have grown well, my boy."

"Roes!", as soon as he called, a troop of men entered the dark room and they lit the room.

That's when I realized the room was very beautiful. It was filled will lots of chandeliers, and not like a prison as I guessed.

I pushed his hands down and moved steps back from him. "What do you want?", I asked him.

"I am here to protect you!", he said in his calm voice.

"Who are you to do so? I have my husband to take care of me", I mentioned to Adam, though we were not on good terms recently, I assured him I was fine with the company of my husband.

"Who! That bastard, who ruined your life to the core!", he smirked and laughed out loud.

I eyed him in total disgust. "Oh my boy Lucas, don't fall as his Prey! That Adam has manipulated you so well making you believe that you are a significant part of his life, then why did you ruin you and raped you in the first place?"

How does he know every aspect of my life? No one knew that I was raped by him, not even the royal persons except Laura I guess.

But he is the narrative of every chapter of my life. "Who are you really?", I asked expecting him to answer honestly. Though he called me son, I still cannot digest the fact that he could be my father.

"I am your father Lucas!"

"How...how come it be possible?", I stammered.

"Believe me! I am your father and I know every part of your life, though I have not been close to you!"

"But....It was said that both my parents died when I was young."

"That was a lie!"

"You are a rouge! Then how come I am an Omega."

"That is because of your mother Jean! The bravest girl Alpha born in the Lasik empire!"

There was a tiny bit of tears on his face. "What happened to her?", I asked.

"I will say you son, but before, I want you to see our place! The rouges group!"

He accompanied me out of the room and there was a waterfall outside, a troop of 100 people all doing their job, like building a new house and making weapons, harvesting, and the sight seemed like a small empire!

"Where are we?", I asked him.

"This is our empire! The rouges underground world.", he gleamed happily on showing me his world.

The rouges were brown-skinned and all are scarier. I witnessed a man eating a raw flesh of a goat and I almost puked. They were less civilized than the people in Lasik.

I rushed by the side and started to vomit, because, I still have the vomiting sensation because of my pregnancy.

While I was puking, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Are you all right?", I heard a voice.

"Yeah, I am fine.", I said turning towards his face. Shit! I backed off a little on seeing his face. It was disoriented, like a face full of scares.

The people here are all horrible looking. Another old woman approached me, and offered me a rotten orange-like fruit, "Eat this! I will stop your vomit"

"No, thanks!", I backed off again.

And finally, while turning back, I saw the same hairy man. "Never mind these people. I will take you to our home."

On our way to the home that he mentioned, I was curious and asked, "Why are the people here so much wounded or have a lot of scares?", I asked him.

"It is all because of your husband!"

"Adam?"

"Yes!"

"What did he do?"

"He is destroying every one of the rouges that he witnesses! And to safeguard yourself, from them, we are living underground like rats.", after a moment he sarcastically replied.

"I feel sorry for you Lucas! What will happen when he finds out that you are half Rouge like us?"

Shit this man! Will he kill me? The possibility is never zero. We entered a moderately good house, and the entrance had a picture of one of the most beautiful women I have seen in my entire life.

"This is my Jean!", he said showing me the picture.

Thank you, guys, for reading. Hope you all love this story. And read and support the story.

With love,

@its_kyra_world