Nine- Wish I was not here

Luke POV

What! Adam returned from the forest? I don't know how to respond to this information. Already my body is paining from what he had done to me the previous night.

I knew what hell of experience is waiting for me. "Sir! Are you all right?", Stephan called out my name.

For a moment, I was blank. My head was blank, it was sort of spinning. "No...Stephen", I could not finish the word.

I hold the arms of Stephen. "Sir...", that was the last thing I heard. What has happened to me?

I felt water splash over my face, I rested on my bed, and Stephen stood by my side.

"What's happened?", I asked.

"Sir, you blanked out."

"Oh..."

"I am about to call the doctors sir.", he informed me.

"Please don't. I don't want to create a scene."

After a pause, I continued, "And never let Adam know about anything."

He stood beside me and his stern face never showed any emotions. To be honest, he was a muscular, tall, and handsome Knight.

"Stephen, I was wondering.....would you be always like this? Like do you have any romantic relationship with any?"

"Sir, I am not allowed to discuss my personal life."

"At least, I thought of hearing a more romantic story than mine.", I stated my reason.

"Okay, final question. Do have anyone or not?"

He was quiet for a while. "Yes sir. I do have one.", he smiled shyly and said.

"Lucas.....", someone barged into my room, breaking the conversation between me and Stephen.

"Bitch...Lucas...."

I stood by the side of my bed and eyed him with a great surprise, What have I done? No, I should ask, what have I not done, so he calls me in a furious voice.

"Out", he shouted at Stephen.

Suddenly, he came near me and grabbed me by my neck, "Adam...Leave me...What have I done?", I asked him.

"Did you meet Liam?"

"Yes", I answered boldly.

"What did you say to him?"

"The truth"

"Don't fucking try to cross your boundary line. Be fortunate that a beggar like you can set foot in such a royal palace. But, you got no right to disgrace my lover."

I was shocked to hear those words, the first time, he confessed to me that he has a lover and he is defending him in front of me.

He choked me with his hands. "Don't look at me! Then you won't have your eyeball. You fucking whore. "

I cannot take it anymore of his words. Those words hurt me more than his hands on my neck.

"Adam, why are you so harsh to me?", I questioned him unable to contain my anger. He always hurts me, terribly for the things I never intend to do.

"What have I done to you? It was you who marked me and I never wished to be your mate. And now your whole family is putting pressure on me to bear your child whom I never love, and then your lover, who irritates me."

I could not control my sobs. "You know what Adam, just press a little harder and kill me. I don't want to live in this world and you better find someone else.", I pressed his hands on my neck harder to kill myself.

"Stop.....what are you doing? Stop pressing my hands. I don't want to kill you and take that blame too"

He forcefully took his hands off my neck and gave me a judgemental look and headed straight out of the room.

After he went out of the room I collapsed onto the floor and sobbed till I ran out of my breath. Why God? Why do I have to be this much miserable? I lost my parents at a very young age and when I hoped I would have a beautiful afterlife with my mate, that is when another set of misfortunate events occur.

I cannot live a life like this. I can't do it. The arranged wedding is in two days. Either I got to escape or kill myself to be saved from this monster Adam.

I guess the first way is way more unreliable because he can find me from any corner of the world and torture me. So, I better die. IN A WORLD THAT IS NOTHING YOURS, JUST LIVING IS THE BRAVEST ACT.

I am not brave. And I am not a coward too. I don't know how to escape this situation and I better be not living anymore.

After Adam left the room, Stephen entered. "Sir, Are you all right?", he asked me kneeling near me.

"Why Stephen? Why?"

I sobbed so hard. It's been long since I have cried this much. And I am not an emotional person too. But say to me, how you can stand someone who treats you like you never really matter to them? He tried to console me. But my egoistic mind never wanted any comfort from anyone, but relief from this shitty world. I have heard stories that being born as an omega means, you have done sins in your previous births, but I guess, I have done a huge mistake to be born as an Omega as well as marked by Adam.

"Stephen, I need to be alone", I ordered him.

He understood my hint and left the room. I don't know if would ever find a person who will love me in the way I expect them to love me.

I took the paper from the drawer and started to pen my final words. "Sorry Royal Family. I cannot be up to your mark. Adam, you surely will become king."

With my heart filled with heaviness, and my eyes filled with the drowsiness of crying. I lay down on the bed with the hope that I would never wake up after this sleep.

Thank you, guys, for reading. Hope you all love the story and I am sorry If I took a long time to update it.