Jack Grealish

You work for the FA and you used to date Eric Dier and he broke up with you and you and Jack Grealish have been getting close and hes jealous. I cant decide who she should end up with so I'll leave that to you

Working for the FA was one of the best job opportunities you had been offered once you had completed all of your coaching badges. Working alongside some of the best English talent. You were honoured to even be asked to work on the coaching staff.

The England squad had just been announced for the Euros.

You scanned through the 25 man squad for the England team. Eric was on it. You sighed as you read it completely again. You had only recently just broken up. Things didn't end very well, you haven't spoken to him since he ended things.

"Hi" you greeted Eric at the door as he made his way to the entrance. "Hello" he smiled. Your relationship was never in the public eye, so really only a few knew you had been seeing each other. It wasn't like the whole team knew.

You greeted all of the players in the room already. "Has she always been that fit?" Jack Grealish mumbled to Eric. "Yes" he muttered quickly. Turning around and realising he was blushing.

"I didn't realise you would be working here in the euros you know" Eric wondered as he walked over to you as you were sitting on the table talking to Jesse.

"I was talking to someone, it's rude to interrupt" you moaned before answering his question. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" You questioned. "Dunno, just didn't think you would" you laughed. "You were going to say I didn't think you would want to see me." You scoffed. "I didn't say that, you know I didn't mean it like that" you nodded. "Sure" you smiled.

You left the table to go and say hi to the group of boys coming in.

Eric couldn't keep his eyes off of you, he was transfixed on them before he was interrupted by John Stones. "What is up with you? It is like you have seen a fucking ghost" John waved his hand in front of his face. "Ahh no, its cool. Nothing" Eric went back to the conversation.

You were greeted by all of the players once they had all arrived to St George's Park.

-
The Euro's was now under way, you had been spending more time with Jack. Much to Eric's disappointment.

"Can you stop doing this?" you jumped as Eric and you turned the corner both at the same time. "Doing what?" you looked at him confused. "Being with him. Like in front of me" you shook your head.

"Babe, there is nothing going on. We just hugged and hug occasionally. I am not ready for a relationship. There is more to life right now. I am concentrating on working at the Euro's. I won't be jumping straight into love right now. So let's ignore how jealous you are coming across. Okay" you moaned as you shoved past him.

"y/n" Eric shouted out as you walked along the corridor. Ignoring the shouts of his voice. "No Eric. I am not in the mood for you this now. Stop bringing this here, it is unnecessary to do this now. We aren't together anymore, I can't keep going on about this. I just am here to concentrate on the team and the job in hand." you moaned at him.

"Sorry, I am wrong. But it hurts seeing you and knowing we aren't together" Eric mumbled.