Son Heung Min

Blurb request: Because of lockdown, you can't go out for dates but Sonny makes a tent in the living room, with lots of pillows and snacks, and puts your favorite movie. And then he wakes you from your nap so you can enjoy some time together

"So this is what you have been doing while I was finishing up my zoom meeting" you laughed as you walked into the living room to see that he had made some sort of tent with the duvets and blankets. "Yes, I got loads of cushions too, I know we can't have date night. So I thought this would be a cute idea right?" you nodded as Sonny let you climb into the tent. "Yes I love it Sonny" you smiled at him as he pulled out a bag from behind his back as he tipped out all of his treats. "Wow, that is a lot of snacks. Are we having a movie night here?" you asked him as you opened up the chocolates already. "Yes, I have loads of films that we need to watch. I set up netflix too" Sonny sat down beside you. While the film was going on, you were falling asleep in Sonny's lap. "Hey, wake up sleepy head. You have been out for ages, it is lonely when you aren't awake" you woke up sleepily to him picking your head up. "Oh sorry, you are so clingy" you teased Sonny as you eventually woke up. You spent the rest of the night cuddling up in his arms, stuffing your faces with sweets and watching movies.