Chapter 8 - TWO KRISHNA'S!!?😵

HASTINAPUR

Kalki was in a deep sleep... And Suddenly Indrajit called Him..

Indrajit: MADHAV!!!

Kalki groaned...

Indrajit: RAM!!

Kalki stirred...

Indrajit takes a pillow and starts beating him...

Indrajit: ABEY UTH JAA... KUMBKARN KE POTE.... SABHA MEIN JANA HAI... BHEESHM PITHAMAHA IS CALLING U!!

Kalki jumps awake...

Kalki : kya?

Indrajit: come down fast...

Kalki runs and takes his angavastra...

Kalki: 5 minutes...

And then he runs to the snangriha...

After sometime Kalki comes out... Indrajit literally pulled Kalki along with him...

SABHA

As Indrajit and Kalki got in they were invited by Glares.. Kalki gulped.. Bheeshm comes down...

Bheeshm: Putra Arjun... U can go back to ur seat...

Indrajit looked at Kalki... And Went back to his seat... Kalki also was nervous as hell... Krishna was also Looking at Them... Sesha was Glaring at Kalki...

Sesha : I HAVE TOLD U A 100  TIMES THAT DO NOT OVER SLEEP!!

Shankar: If They hurt vishie imma kill them...

Sesha : 😳

Kalki: Oyy Maa.. ab mere saath Kya hoga?!!

Indrajit: Jo hoga Wahi Hoga

Aditya: Abey CHUP!

Kalki was snapped out of his thoughts by Bheeshma.. Bheeshma was very Angry... And said..

Bheeshma : HOW DARE U DISOBEY THE COURT!!

Kalki: How did I Disobey?

Bheeshma: Coming Late to the Court is a sin!!

Sesha wanted to Shout at Bheeshma...but he couldn't..He didn't like anybody shouting at his Little brother..

Bheeshma: U need to Be punished...

Indrajit: WHAT?!!

Everybody looked at Indrajit.. Kalki had an expression less face... Silence engulfed the Sabha.. Even Krishna was Shocked to the core he still couldn't understand why is he Defending him... 

Bheeshma: Rajkumar Ram will be Punished for Insulting the Sabha..

Kalki: I am ready to take any punishment...

Indrajit came running along with Aditya...

Indrajit: U can't do this Pithamaha...

Aditya: Yeah... Arjun is Right...

Bheeshma's Anger increased first.. one delayed the sabha now This Sootputra is Calling a Rajkumar by his Name..

Bheeshma: How dare u Sootputra?!! To call a royal Prince by his Name?!!

Indrajit stood in front of Aditya...

Indrajit: Pitamaha, Our enemity ended...

Silence engulfed the sabha... Krishna was Shocked, Everyone was looking at Them.. Duryodhan was angry+shocked... How could his Mitra do this to him... How could he be friends with that Panduputra?... Dronacharya was also Shocked... The other pandav brothers was shocked..