⭐ Ram Navami Special Chapter ⭐

Ayodhya

Ram was sleeping peacefully in his chamber..

Sesha : RAM!!!!!

Ram groans and kept a pillow on his face..

Sesha : RAM CHANDRA!!!

Ram stirs

Sesha : HEY!! DASHARATH NANDAN!!

Ram wakes up with a frown on his face..

Ram : what Dau?..

Sesha : get ready..

Ram : for what?..

Sesha : You will get to know by urself...

Ram sighed and got off his bed... And went to the snangriha...

Sesha smiled..

After some minutes Ram comes out..he was wearing a Blue angavastra....

Then Sesha led Ram to the Sabha and saw Kaushalya looking at him with teary eyes but she was smiling..Ram was Confused.. Ram went towards her..

Ram : Mata? What happened? Why are u crying? U know that I can't see u cry...

Kaushalya then embraced Ram and kissed his forehead...

Kaushalya: Janamdin ke subkamnaye putra...

And that's when Kalki realised that today is Ram Navami... * KALKI IS ALSO RAM AS HE IS AN AVATAR OF LORD VISHNU*

Ram smiled...

Then Maharaj Dasharath came from behind..

Dasharath: It is also a coincidence that today is Also the Janamdin of Lord Ram.. and also urs putra...

Ram came forward and touched the feet of Maharaj Dasharath and Kaushalya...  He then went towards Sesha.. he also took blessings from him...

Dasharath: putra...

Ram : What Pitashree?

Dasharath: Come lets go to the Temple..we need to conduct the Aarti of Lord Vishnu..

Ram smiled and went to the temple..

Narayan temple

Ram entered the temple.. everyone Showered flowers on Him.. he was very happy.. He then Saw the Royal Guru..He took the blessings from him.. Ram then took the aarti Thali and Started doing the arathi of Lord Vishnu...

(Imagine this arati)

After the Aarati he Prayed to the deity..

He then Went back to the palace along with Sesha and Maharaj Dasharath...

Then they Entered into a Chamber... inside, It had so many statues of the Kings who Ruled Ayodhya.. and One among it was the Statue of Lord Ram..Kalki prayed and took the blessings of his Ancestors....

Ayodhya was Well decorated as it was The Appearance Day of Lord Ram thier beloved King , The one who was the Husband of Janaki.. Kalki was admiring everything.. He remembered, Back in Treta Yuga , People celebrated his Birthday.. Exactly Like this.. Everyone was Very happy.. How could he Forget his 3 brothers... Lakshman.. Bharat and shatrughan..His eyes was getting filled with Tears as he Remembered his Past..

Sesha saw this.. He came near Kalki..  He wiped his Tears...He could not see his Brother cry.. Kalki smiled..

Sesha : Come On!! U can't cry..it's ur birthday..