The Past 7: Cry for help

“Oh you are up?” Anderson chimed happily showing his rusty yellow teeth.

“What are you doing? Why am I tied here?” he yelled as soon as he registered his condition.

“Well I didn’t expected these question I thought you would ask like ‘who am i?’ or something but its good that you are directly on business well to answer your question I am tying you because you are not gonna like what am gonna do to you later?” ming lost his wit hearing that.

“Wh……what are you …………. Don’t you think that you can touch me don’t you dare to come closer . set me free. I SAID SET ME FREE” he yelled.

“Not gonna happen darling, I left you all those days thinking the fruit will taste better when ripen & now you look so juicy babe” Anderson’s lust ridden eyes raked through ming’s body giving ming a desperate urge to puke at his face only.

“No Andersen we had a deal remember, you can’t do this you can’t go back on your words”.

“Huh bullshit, you think I don’t know what your plan was , I was well ware of the fact that you were planning to go to some business asking for his d!ck to fill your cunt. But you know what darling Imma not gonna let that happen” Andersen threw his shirt open as he leaned towards the helpless one.

“Now stop acting like a bitch & stop wailing & wiggling” ming was trying every way to get out of the clutch of those ropes but unfortunately he failed.

His gaped when he saw his assaulter coming close he spat on his face.

Anderson jerked his face away as he felt wetness on his left eyes travelling down his cheekbones. He scuffed the saliva by his hand & swing the palm to give a tight slap, ming coughed blood by the impact of the slap but before he could even properly experience the stinging pain on his cheek the boy yanked him up by his hair, explicating a pained moan.

“You better keep your acts to yourself, no one is going to come here to save you from me neither your mom not that dream boy of yours. You better take what I am giving to you” with this he squashed his face in the pillow,

“Do you really think that I will ever accept you Ha, the man I used to dream about had a standard, and you are nothing but a sewer worm. He has studied in foreign and you are a bloody illiterate” ming was successful in getting the boy pissed of as he started showering him with punches & slaps as much that he has lost the counting now.

“You fucking bitch, filthy cunt how dare you call me that. You just wait how I am going to to make your life hell. I will make sure that you will never be able to see this face of yours in mirror again. I will fucking torment you to the extent that you will beg me for mercy for DEATH” .

By the grace of god when aderson was busy cussing & cursing ming he didn’t noticed when ming got away from the ropes & grabbed the nearest vase.

By time ming swinged the vase with full force aiming to his head & slammed.

He fell on his knees & within seconds the tides turned and now ming was kicking, punching & doing everything he could do with his small self to keep the man down.