Slow Pace

(A/N- I don't know why I named this chapter 'slow pace' but never mind, do tell how you feel about it)

The day was moving at the slowest pace for ming, as usual he had no chore to do expect for breathing, eating in the library. He has read most of the books in there. Except for the medical ones & he couldn’t understand them one bit. And now there is nothing left except to gawk the ceiling as he has finally finished the very last romantic book left. It was torture for him, but he couldn’t blame anyone for it.

Since last two days ming has been wanting to ask forth if he could join his company so he could make himself of some use, but again whenever the boy came he was always too tired that ming couldn’t get himself to talk.

But today ming was determined, he didn’t wanted to sit back, he will talk to forth. With determination he moved to make something for the other, it has always been his way, whenever he wanted anything from his mother he would make something for her to strengthen the case.

Today to ming’s surprise forth returned sooner than any other days. Well too soon if you’d ask him, the boy was back by 5 in the evening with a gloomy face, slumped shoulder.

Ming followed his husband to their room, when he entered the boy was busy dumping his clothes.

“You are here early” ming spoke, forth’s eyes tiredly followed the source of voice. Something felt wrong with the boy, to ming, his eyes were not lightening like usual they looked tired, broken.

“Nothing much to do” he replied shortly & walked inside the shower room, leaving the other to think what has actually happened.

Ming then decided the other would have been hungry so he went down & as fast as he could fixed a couple of sandwiches for his husband with a hot chocolate drink took to the other.

Ming knocked the room twice before entering in case if he was changing but when he opened the door everything was merged in darkness, he looked around to find the other slumped on the bed.

“Forth, are you sleeping?” ming placed the tray on the bed stand, the other answered with a hum.

“Forth eat something first, then you can sleep” ming urged the boy who turned around continuing his sleep.

“I don’t want to eat now. Let me sleep” forth slept. Ming sighed leaving the boy to sleep.

When dinner time came, everyone asked ming about forth, who was still sleeping, ming contemplated whether to wake him up or not & finally decided otherwise as after many days the boy was peacefully sleeping.

Forth woke up by 11, on his own. He looked at the time & gasped, that’s when ming also got up who accidently slept waiting for the other to wake on the couch,

“Ohhh you are up. Come down let’s eat first” without waiting for the other to reply ming went down, he was famished with hunger. Eventually forth also came down, taking the empty seat, ming platted everything & put it in front of him.

Forth just kept looking at the food, not making any move to eat, deeply immersed in his thoughts. Ming urged the other to eat, but even then he didn’t eat much saying he is not hungry. Ming was stressed he has never seen other this bad, he wanted to do something, but what can he?