Floating in the air

(A/N ~ hey everyone, how are you all. I know I am acting like a bad write, instead of completing the story soon I am taking long ass time to update. Please bear with me & my laziness.
This chapter is dedicated to a friend who has been filling my every chapter with heartfelt comments. Honestly there is sometime instead of looking at the likes & reads I look for your comment Arsor11)

The weekend ended just like that & a new week started but this week forth has more in his plate than before, even after he has gotten the government project the officials were not on the same page as him in some propositions, so he had to run everyday making alterations with his team to get proper approval.

Whole office was a chaos at that time, forth was mostly not present in the office busy with the meetings leaving choi son as incharge & as expected choi son was spitting fire all the time.

But ming had other things to care about like for starters he was trying his best to make sure that his dearest husband will not spare any meal, even if he has to run behind him with sandwich or juices ming is ready for that too, or one would say was doing that too.

But at some of the times forth was successful to run away, just to go behind his responsibilities as he is the man needing to pay the bills.

“Aishhh he left again. I swear the next time he skips his meal I am gonna whack him” ming huffed, setting his bum on his chair, tossing the bowl of fruits that he with much efforts had prepared for his husband aside.

“What got your panties in a twist early morning?” mongkut asked, she was one of ming’s team mates. Days spent with her & ming was able to understand that although the girl speaks less but her words carry a weightage.

Although her 'sturdy & this world is shitty' face is successful in chasing people out but with some courage when you approach her, she is like a cotton candy, soft hearted & mushy.

“Nothing, just your boss’s boss again skipped breakfast. I prepared him a fruit salad but he is not even here yet” ming pouted, eyes fixed on the fruit salad.

“It’s okay, my boss’s boss will come back just to eat that” ming’s eyes snapped on her face, & squinted in question

“How can you say that?” he asked,

“Well I don’t, his puppy eyes says that whenever he is around you. He must be aware of your efforts he won’t let it waste” ming blushed at her sugary obvious fact.

“Oh” that’s all he could mutter when he himself started to daydream about his husband.

About how comforting the other’s arms are. Well it took some days for him to realise that his nightmares has lessened to none because of his husband & obviously their new sleeping habit.

How forth is his big spoon, wrapping him all around. Or how ming would pretend to be asleep just to keep the other to close, pushing the time of being away from him. The times when he couldn’t help but whimper at the loss of contact when forth would forcefully get away from him, just to get ready for the shitty place they call office.

The time when ming loved coming to the office was over because all he saw the unknown faces here or one would say not see the dearly one that he wanted to see.