Chapter 2

Ingrid POV

We arrived at the mansion almost an hour after leaving my dorm. We picked the wrong time to move me out and got stuck in traffic leaving New York city. Corey, Raven, Nathan and Mark were standing outside the door waiting for the car to pull up. As I got out Raven and Mark ran towards the car. Raven pushed Mark resulting in him almost losing his footing. As a result of Ravens assault on Mark he reached my car door first. Raven practically pulled the car door of its hinges and dragged me out of the car. Brandon tried yelling at him to slow down and barely got my seatbelt unbuckled before Raven lifted me up and threw me over his shoulders. He smacked my butt making me squeal. "I been waiting all day to detour this ass." Raven growled giving me another smack. "Devour Raven not detour, that mean to reroute." Corey said as we passed him. "Ah same" Raven said as we neared the door. I got a glimpse of the other boys as my head was dangling dangerously close to his butt.

"Hello, my loves" I managed to get out before they disappeared behind the wall as Raven took me deeper into the house. "Raven please put me down, the blood is getting to my head and making me woozy." I said. Raven immediately put me down on the floor and held me at an arm's length as he searched me. "I hurt little kitten." He said as he turned me around to see if I had any visible damage. "I am not hurt Raven; I just got a little dizzy being upside down. I had a long car ride so that's probably it." I tried freeing myself from Ravens hold on me. He looked sad.

I managed to free myself and stepped up to raven. I put my right arm around his head and pushed his head down to meet my own. "I promise you Raven. Look, I'm not hurt. I promise." I said as I looked in his eyes. I don't know why he was reacting like this now. Yes, he was an overprotective guy who would probably kill for the people he loves. But today is different. "What's wrong big guy?" I asked him after giving him a small peck on his chin.

"I hurt my kitten. I want to make you feel good." He said as he placed his left hand over my own that was now placed on his cheek. "How about we go to the kitchen and meet up with everyone? I kinda promised Gabe I would help him out with a 'problem' later." I wiggled my eyebrows at the word problem resulting in a small laugh from Raven. "Okey, kitchen then make love to professional Russian." He said taking my hand and leading me to the big kitchen.

As we entered Owen and Sean was sitting by the breakfast nook looking over something on the computer. As soon as they saw me, they closed them and pushed them to the side. They always did this. If I went into their office, they would shut down the computer, if I walked in while they were on their laptops, they would close it. I don't know why they did that, but it was bugging me. I then decided, if I was going to live with them this is something I wanted answered.

Owen got up from his seat and met me halfway. He enclosed me in an almost bear hug and lifted me up slightly. Raven was holding my hand like his life depended on it, and I don't think he had plans on letting go anytime soon. Owen placed his head in the crook of my neck and inhaled. This was something that he liked to do, saying it helped him calm down after a long day. "Hello love. I have missed you, I haven't seen you in two days." I could feel his breath against my neck as he talked.

"I missed you two four eyes." I said and laughed a little. Owen let out a small puff of air against my neck indicating he was trying not to laugh. "Why do you always do this with me. I am trying to be romantic considering I haven't touched you or seen you in two days and you call me something insulting." He said against my neck. His breath tickled me making me let out a giggle.

(Little reminiscent of the past)

When I met Owen, he definitely had something up his behind. He was stiff, formal and never showed any emotions. It made me doubt myself and his feelings towards me. When Sean came over to my dorm one time, he caught me crying on the bed. I confessed to him that I thought I was falling in love with them but was unsure how Owen felt. Considering this was almost four months into us dating and only six weeks since Brandon and North warmed up to me I was doubting myself and their feelings. He said he already loved me and said I should have a talk with the guys but maybe Owen first.