Chapter 2 pt 3 The truth

Your face turned white as a sheet as Katsuki stared at you with an extremely serious look on his face.
           "Well? I am waiting?" You shook your head. Katsuki grunted is disapproval.
"Now is not the time, after we find Kiri and get to a safe spot I'll tell both of you everything." Katsuki sighs,his hand reaching up to his temple, a look of frustration washing over his face. His intense gaze meets yours, casing your heart to flutter and your mouth to turn dry.
"Fine, but you better tell us the second we get a chance.." The nervous look on your face causes Katsuki's gaze to soften. He puts his arm around your shoulder and kisses the top of your head. You lean into his embrace for a minute before leaning down to grab the back pack for you. Katsuki nods, "Right, let's finish packing and head out to find Red." The two of you finish packing what you need, dehydrated meat, electrolyte water, various first aid items everything. Once finished, The two of you stand at the door, hesitant to open it. You place your small hand on the handle of the door and push, the dark, eerie quiet awaiting you. Katsuki urgently grabs onto your arm, his breath quick and eyes wide, likely having PTSD trigger from the gruesome event he endured earlier. You place a gentle hand on his, gripping it to reassure him. He shakes his head a bit and looks down at you, his calm intense demeanor returning. The two of you stay low and take it slow, drippy shuffling sounding in the distance.  You take a deep breath and close your eyes, when they open, a blue hue takes them over as clairvoyant streams flow across the floor, you search the streams till a red one comes to view.
      "He went this way Kats come on." You slide down and press a button on your leg as it encases itself in a black hue, the foot pad extends underneath the ball of your prosthetic foot. You catch Katsuki's gaze, betrayal washing over it. Guilt rises in your stomach for hiding his from him for awhile, but you quickly shake it off as you grab his hand and begin walking with haste in the direction of the trail belonging to Eijiro. You round a corner, not paying attention and almost smack into one of the monsters, your breath leaves your body as Katsuki wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you back ward. The two of you duck behind the wall as the creature turns around, hearing you. You breathing slowed, trying to be as quiet as humanly possible. Katsuki puts his mouth to your ear.
       "Those are the things that took you from me. Please be more careful. " you nodded towards Katsuki as the creature turns back around. You peer around the corner and your heart drops. KiriShima's trail completely covered the monster. A lump forms in your throat at the thought of Katsuki being right about the fate of your red haired partner. You gently grasp katSuki's hand and continue down the hallcarefully following the monster. The closer you get to what looks like a large open void , the more you begin to hear the sounds of a fight. The monster turns down an alley way as the two of you race towards the end of the hallway.
" Katsuki! That sounds like... " You make to the clearing and are met with a gruesome sight. A fearsome creature resembling Tamaki bearing down on none other than your red headed partner. You hear an audible gasp behind you and realize Katsuki was frozen. In shock over seeing his other partner he thought to be dead in front of him. You curse and push another button on your prosthetic turning it back into the solid steel appendage. You take off running snapping Katsuki out of his stuper. You jump high into the air. Coming into view of Kirishima. Kiri's face twists in shock as he watches you swing your leg around connecting with the monster right in the face hitting it so hard it flies across the room. Smacking into the wall with a glooshy thump. You reach out your hand to help Kirishima up as he drapes an arm around you taking a stance of power staring at the creature. Katsuki walks up next to the two of you. Both men stealing glances of you. Concern and betrayal rising in their hearts. The creature picks it's self up and meets your gaze.
      "You may have won this timeeeee.....but I'll be back. I'll always be back..." the creature shuffled off as you relaxed. Before you can say anything Katsuki walks up to Kirishima and grabs him in a tight hug. One hand on the back of his head and the other wrapping around him. Katsuki trembling in relief.
      "Blasty? Katsuki? Babe are you okay?" He sighs trying to keep it together.
       "We have a lot to tell you Kiri. Let's find a safe spot to rest awhile." Kirishima's eyes flicker in recognition.
       "I actually found what looks like half of a cottage on my way to the room. Come on I'll show you." He grabs your hand as you gently grip Bakugou's hand. Pulling him behind you. A couple minutes of silence pass and you come to the cottage. It had a small bed and half a kitchen in it. The bed barely big enough for the three of you. You sit on the edge of the bed as Katsuki and Kiri  check the surroundings and come back inside, locking the door.
      "So....who wants to go first. Katsuki why do you look like you have been through hell and back?" Katsuki takes a shaky breath.
      "Because he has Eiji. Go ahead babe. You can go first." Katsuki nods his head and tells Kirishima his recollection of watching the two of you die. Kirishima puts his hand to his mouth, watching Katskui's lip begin to quiver. He grabs his hand pulling him in between the two of you. You drape your legs over his lap and scoot on top of it, his arm cradling the small of your back. He drapes the other arm around the back of Kirishima. The two of you resting your heads on his shoulders.
       "Kats.....I am so sorry you went through that. I promise both of us are real and very much alive." Katsuki takes another shaky breath. Kissing the top of both of yours and Kirishima's heads. His grip tightening around the two of you.
       "I'm just so relieved. It's obvious we need to stick together. If this place can convince me I saw the two of you die, there is no telling what else it can do." You nodded in agreement as you watched a light bulb go off in Katsuki's head.
     "Ah babe, it's your turn." He lifts you up and onto your feet both men eyeing your shiny metal leg. "It's about high time to tell us where the hell that thing came from." You ring your hands together and squint your eye as the words leave your lips.
      "I....have been secretly training with Aizawa Sensei." The boys' faces dropped. You knew you were in trouble. You flinched as both of them yelled in unison.
     "WHAT?" -Christ. This isn't gonna be good.-