Chapter 2 pt 4 Why? (18+ no minors nsfw)

HAS SLIGHT SEXY TIME MINORS SHOOO GO AWAY. THIS IS NOT FOR YOU
       Bakugou stands, a crazed look on his face. Kirishima rises next to him, towering over you. Anxiety rises in the pit of your stomach as Bakugou peaks.
        "Are you outta your mind? What the fuck do you mean?" Kirishima rubs the back of is neck his brow furrowing.
         "Usually I would tell Katsuki to back off but I am with him this time baby. What were you thinking?" You glared at them, crossing your arms.
        "I was thinking that I need to be able to defend myself when you two aren't around. I need a way to protect the two of you as well. I used t be a pro too you know. I was losing my mind sitting in the house alone all these months." Bakugou was about to burst, you could tell.
       "How long? How long have you been doing this?" You sighed as you wrong your fingers together, very nervous.
        "Since a week after you guys took your new jobs." Bakugou rushed towards you, Kirishima grabbing his arm to pull him back.
         "Are you fucking serious?! What else have you been hiding huh? You probably led that fucker straight to us!" You extended your hand, slapping Bakugou, snapping him out of it. Tears brimmed your eyes as you turned away from them.
         "Bakugou, that was too far man." You heard a shaky sigh behind you. Bakugou's voice came out cracking, filled with emotion.
        "I....I am sorry I...I didn't mean it. I am just, I....." You turned around and their expressions fell seeing the tears streaming down your face. "Baby...."
         "I am scared okay? I am scared he will come after you next, and that I will be useless in rescuing you because of my stupid broken body! I started training with Aizawa Sensei not just because I was bored, but because I knew he would be back. I knew he would come back to finish the job and I was right. I wanted to be prepared, I needed to be ready in case he hurt you guys in case he...he....." You fell to your knees and Bakugou and Kirishima immediately ran to you. Surrounding you in their arms. "When he was attacking me, I wasn't scared for me." You pulled back and placed a hand on each of their cheeks. Their own tears threatening to spill over. "I was scared or the two of you. I knew he was gonna use me to get to the two of you. To try to destroy you two. I couldn't handle it if it was my fault. I have to be able to protect you too." The boys wrapped their arms around you. Cradling you, rubbing your back.
      "Hey, hey, it's alright. We are worried too, but no more secrets okay?" Bakugou sighed, relaxing some. His grip tightening around your waist.
       "Yeah, no more secrets. We just wanna make sure you are safe. By the way, where did you get that leg?" Kirishima nods, putting a hand to his mouth.
         "Yeah it's seriously high tech,what happened to your other prosthetic." You sighed, pulling back, you reached down and pushed a button on the side of your prosthetic. It changed back to the junky looking plastic leg. "It is your other prosthetic..."
         "Yes it is. Aizawa Sensei and Hatsume came up with it for me. It has three settings, combat," You pressed the button again, it changed to a solid steel hard as a rock leg, mild flexibility and sturdy as hell. "Stealth," You pressed the button again and it turned into a nano fiber solid black leg, with cushions on you foot to minimize the sound of your step. "And undercover," You pressed it again and it went back to the plastic leg. "We created the undercover setting so he never sees this leg coming, making him underestimate me." Bakugou pressed the button again, your combat leg coming back. They watch as the leg seamlessly adheres to your thigh, bringing  the metal half way up your thigh. Bakugou cradles the leg up to your thigh, Kirishima examining your foot and toes.
       "This leg is, incredible. Does it even hurt anymore?" You shake your head. Their eyes light up, as they look at each other.
         "No, that was part of my training as well.  Building the strength up in my leg again  and adjusting to using my leg. It's actually more.....uh...what...what are you guys doing?" Bakugou scoops you onto his lap, Kirishima moving behind you. Kirishima kisses your shoulder, Bakugou brushing a hair behind your ear.
          "This may not be the time or the place, but, I don't know about Kirishima, I have really missed your body. I have missed being like this with you and before we were sent here, it was all I could do not to take you on that kitchen counter." Kirishima grunts behind you, his breath tickling your collar bone sending shivers down your spine.
          "And hearing you aren't hurting anymore, that you have been building up your strength, and seeing you round house kick that monster in the face. That was sexy as hell. We have waited patiently, very patiently, till your body could handle us again." Bakugou leans his head down to your neck, sucking on it lightly, he pushes you into him. The bulge of his pants pressing against your stomach, igniting butterflies in the pit of your stomach. Kirishima wraps his arms around your waist, grinding against your ass, he kisses your shoulder, reaching under your shirt and caressing your bare skin.
       "Boys, boys hang on. Should we really be...oh god..." Kirishima's hands caress your breasts as Bakugou reach into the rim of your pants, sliding his hand down and rubbing over the entrance of your sex. Bakugou takes your lips into his, your lips separating as his tongue ventures in, sensually and sloppily dancing with yours. Kirishima presses and rotates your breasts, gently rubbing his thumbs over your nipples causing you to moan against Bakugou's lips. Bakugou groans as he slips a finger inside your sex, your juices greeting his finger and rushing onto his hand.
       "God, you are so wet baby, already inviting me in. I don't know how well we will be able to hold back. If at all...god the things you do to me." Kirishima groans into your ear, his cock growing even bigger, barely fitting in his pants at this point.
       "Bakugou, I can't wait any longer I need.....oh fuck!!!" You reach your hand into both of their pants, gripping both of their cocks and stroking firmly to the base all the way to the tip. Their bodies shiver next to you as you moan with every thrust of Bakugou's fingers inside you. Bakugou and Kirishima both rest their heads on your shoulder, panting as the pleasure engulfs their bodies. Bakugou takes your shirt off, both of them whimpering as you take your hand away. Kirishima un hooks your bra and tosses it to the side. Bakugou hooks a finger in your pants and takes them off in one fluid motion. You fumble with the brim of their sweat pants and they eagerly remove them and their shirts for you. Kirishima rises and grabs a blanket, laying it on the floor. He lays on his back and grabs you by the hand pulling you over to him.
       "Come over here baby, take a seat," You begin to stratal his wait and he shakes his head, "Uh uh uh baby, I want to taste you first, get that sweet ass up here, face Bakugou for me." You nod your head timidly, looking up at Bakugou as he strokes his own cock watching you. A smirk crawls across his face as your body shudders feeling the stubble of Kiri's chin beneath your thighs.
       "Go on babe, you better do as he says, or he'll make you. All the way babe." When you hesitate, you feel two large hands at your hips pushing you down into Kiri's face.
         "Oh god Kiri!!!" His tongue licks between the folds of your sex, from the back, all the way to your already sensitive clit, he stays there for a moment, sucking and licking causing your whole body to shiver. You grab Bakugou by the hand pulling him down to you, he gasps when you place one hand under his balls, cradling them as your other hand gently strokes his cock.
        "Holy shit...babe, oh god don't stop...." He mouth leans down, taking your breast into his mouth as his hips rock to the stroking of your hand.
        "You two aren't the only ones pent up, I hope you are ready....."