Chapter 2

Lumine's POV:

"Girlie?~" I heard Tartaglia come into my office.
I jumped.
"Ah? Someone's jumpy today! Signora is gone for the day!" He smiled as he closed my office door.
"That's good to hear! Alright so.." I got up and began my talk about the company.
And being able to go over his schedule for the week. As I talked I noticed he wasn't paying much attention, he was following my movements but his mind seemed else where.
"Are you listening?" I huffed.
"Nope~ Sorry the way you kept moving your hips mesmerized me.." he smirked as he stood up.
"Uh huh... Okay well then. Can they mesmerize you to do your schedule?" I sighed,
"Hmm I might need something else to convince me~" he said as he pulled me in by my waist.
"S-Sir?!" I blushed.
"Ajax.." he said.
He has always asked me to call him Ajax. I really never have. Only that once the other day.. when he.. Only in my bedroom when I'm all alone at night is really when I say his real name.
"Y-You have a meeting in an hour, you should go prepare!" I blushed.
"Hey.. do you really not like me back?" He said as he brought his fingers to my chin and made me look up at him.
What do I do? What do I say?
"That doesn't matter, you know we can't do this, your my boss. And fake or not your in a relationship. And she thinks it's real! I-I cant cheat.." I looked away.
He sighed.
"But if no one knows..." he said.
"It's cheating.." I sighed.
"In the contract it says it's fake and only publicly must we show affection." He said,
"It does?.." I asked.
"Yes! Which is why I'm shocked she won't leave me alone. I told her I had someone else I liked. It's why.. she's tormenting you.." he sighed.
"She hasn't been to bad yet.." I chuckled.
"Lumine..." he pulled me in close again.
"I like you too.." I looked away.
His face flushed.
"S-Say that again?" He blushed.
"N-No you heard me.." I flushed.
He picked me up by the waist and swung me around.
"S-Sir?!?" I said shocked.
"I've been waiting for this for so long!" He held me close to him.
"Shhh! Someone might hear!" I scolded him.
"Let me enjoy this moment with you! You don't know how hard it is to see you every day and not express my love. When your walking around                

Pop the office in this cute skirts.. and every guy is watching you.. it frustrates me. And finally your mine.." he held me close.
"We'll first off whose fault CD is it that I'm wearing these skirts?" I rolled my eyes.
"But you look so good in these..." he pouted.
";?7And second atleast take me out for dinner before calling me yours.." I blushed.
If he had a tail I swear it would be wagging. He perked up.
"Can we! We can have dinner at my house! It'll be private!" All He smiled.
"Well.. I guess we do get off early today.." I looked at the clock.
"Great! I'll meet you here at 5!" He said excitedly before jumping up and leaving.
"I-I didn't finish going over your schedule!" I called but he was already gone.
I swear that man.. I sighed but then giggled. My face felt warm. Dinner? We are going to have dinner together? Not for business. Just us.. a date?!
"Lumine!" I heard my name as I jumped once again.
"That's odd? Are you pretending to be scared?" Amber giggled.
"Whoa! Your face is red! Are you sick!?" Amber asked.
I quickly closed my door,
"N-Not sick! Just got flustered is all!" I laughed.
"Oh? Mr. Tartaglia was in here~ what did you two do?~" she winked.
I can't tell her. She my best friend. But I cant tell anyone that their relationship is fake,
"Oh it's not that! Um.. Actually Thoma was in her earlier!" I lied.
Well it's true he was before Tartaglia.
"You like Thoma?!?" She said.
"Shhh! No no! I just embarrassed myself infront of him is all!" I said.
"We'll alright.. Anyway I got the reports!" She handed me.
"Thank you Amber!" I smiled.
———
"Hey girlie!" Tartaglia came into my office just as I had taken off my blazer and grabbed my bag.
"Undressing already?~" he teased.
"You wish.. It's hot in here today.." I sighed.
"Alright, we'll everyone gone from the office so let's go!" Tartaglia smiled.
I nodded and we both left. I normally took the bus home. Do I have money for a car? Yes but I don't wanna spend the money on it.
He helped me into his car. I knew the way to his house. I had been there quite a few times for business related. He liked to drive his own car. He had an expensive sports car as expected.
Pretty soon we made it to his house. When we walked up to his front door I hesitated.
"What's wrongs?" He looked at me,
"Are you sure about this, this is the line. W-We won't be.. professional business partners after this..." I looked down.
"I know. I never saw you that way. When I was flirting. I meant it.." he said as he pulled me in.
My heart was racing. He quickly pulled me inside and as soon as the door closed he pulled me up and our lips meet.
I was shocked but I quickly melted into it. I couldn't help it. The tension between the two of us had always been there. And with this finally step it was hard to hold back. He pressed me against the wall and I let my blazer that was in my hands drop to the floor.
"Ahh..." I softly moaned.
I couldn't help it. He was pressing me agaisnt the wall and I felt so hot already. He looked like he was trying to hold himself back.
His hands were feeling me up, sliding my pencil skirt up and groping my ass. But I liked it, I had let myself think about this so much late at night. I was ready for it.
"Maybe we take this to the bedroom instead of the front door?" He whispered to me.
I nodded shyly and he picked me up bringing me to his bedroom. His house is huge but he carried me all the way to his bedroom anyway. My skirt was up around my waist. My panties being completely visible.
"Oh? Lace? That's unusual for you.." he said looking down at them.
"H-how would you know!" I blushed.
"Because anytime you bend over I can see under! Normally they are cotten! And they are so cute~" he teased me.
"Huh?! Signora told me you preferred lace?!" I said confused.
"Signora? She said that to you? Well either way, I don't care what it is, your hot no matter what you wear, cute that you wore lace for me~" he smirked.
I realized now that I told him too much.
"N-No!" I blushed.
"Doenst matter now~ they'll be off you in a second~" he smirked before closing his bedroom door.
"Now darling~ want me to go slow and gentle? Or can I absolutely ravish your body?~" he said as he lined me down to the bed.
I looked up at him, I wanted it just as bad. I didn't wanna wait. I didn't care about all those romantic fantasies in my head.
"Mess me up Ajax~" I knew if I used his name it would get him going.
And I was right he basically ripped my white button up off me, some of the buttons being ripped off and falling to the floor. He unzipped my skirt and wiggled it off me. I unbuttoned his shirt and slowly began to pulled it off him and pretty soon we were both down to nothing but our under wear.
"So do you normally wear cute bras like this? Or is it for me?~" he said as he unclipped my Lacey bra that matches my panties.
"T-They just match okay?" I blushed.
He giggled before pulling the bra off me and cupped my breast in his hands. I shivered and looked up at him.
"You look so cute underneath me~" he smirked at me.
"Kiss me already before I leave~" I said and he did exactly as I asked.
He leaned down and our lips meet once again. It was addicting. It made a fire ignite in my body. My breath hitched as his hands moved down and pulled my panties off. His kissing didn't stop, but it moved down. Nipping at my neck, kissing and sucking, before going down my stomach til he meet with my heat.
"A-Ajax?" I looked at him confused.
"God I've been waiting for this moment for so long~" he smiled up at me.
"Me too.." I blushed.
"Have you now? I'm surprised, you always seem so composed. Who knew girlie thought like me~" he teased.
"Boys aren't the only one who's fantasize~" I giggled.
His face flushed, "I-I didn't think.. ahem.. Well then girlie~ Let me fulfill your fantasies~" and with that he kissed lower and his mouth was kissing my clit.
"Hnng!!" I covered my mouth.
"No need to hide your noises~ let me hear you~" he said before licking a line up and down my slit.
"Mm~" I nodded my head.
He kept liking and kissing my clit, and soon one of his fingers was rubbing around before slipping in.
"Ahh~ Mmmm~" I shivered.
I wrapped my legs around his neck to keep him in place, my heels on his back. I put my hand in his hair softly petting through it and gripping it d he began to get rougher, I was soaking wet from his saliva and stimulation.
"Ohh~ A-Ajax~ E-enough or I'll~ Hnng~" I whimpered as my legs closed tightly around him.
He kept going, pumping two fingers in me as he hungrily ate me out. He looked so desperate. He looked so cute eating me out. He was really enjoying himself.
"Ahh~ Ajax~ I'm cunning~" I moaned before orgasming.
Ajax pulled his fingers out and pulled up looking at me. I panted as I tried to calm down.
"So cute~ But let's continue before you calm down too much~" he said as he pulled off his boxers and I looked down to see his cock.
The tip leaking and a soft pink color. It looked big and so desperate. I wanted it. In my mouth, In me..
"W-Wait a condom!" I said worried.
"No worries~" He said and leaned over to his bed side table and pulled one out.
"Oh? And why are there a bunch in there?" I asked suspicious.
"For when you'd finally come home with me~" he winked.
"Flirt~" I chuckled.
He pushed me back down and kissed me.
"Mmmph~" I moaned into the loving kiss. He rubbed at my hip to comfort me before spreading my legs and pressing his tip to my hole.
I was a little nervous, I'd only ever used my fingers. This was my first time. And I'm already almost 30... God I feel old..
i was pulled from my thoughts when he pulled his lips from me and and had began to push into me. I whimpered and held onto his shoulders tightly. Unconsciously pulling my hips up a little.
It hurt as he pushed but he kept rubbing my hip and saying sweet things to me. Praising me and helping me as he pushed in.
Soon enough al

l of him was in me. I panted and my nails dug into his back.
"G-Girlie try to relax okay?" He smiled as he pulled my hands from his back and held them down on the bed but he intertwined his fingers with mine.
I nodded my head and tried to get use to the tight stinging feeling. I wiggled my hips and panted.
"B-Big..." I softly cried.
When has I started crying? It felt so good and there was so many emotions.
"I'm sorry.. You'll get use to it.." he kissed me.
I hugged him tightly and nuzzled into me. I began to move my hips up against him. But this time because I wanted more.
"There you go~ Good girl~" he praised before he began to move his hips into me.
"Hnng!~" i moaned and held onto him.
"Lumine~ Your so tight~" he moaned as his pace kept getting faster.
"Mm~ ahh~ I-it feels good~ fuhhh~" I threw my head back into the pillows.
"I'm so glad~" he smiled at me.
The pleasure was so intense. How could I let myself do this with him? He's my boss... But I love him so much, it feels so good. How could I possibly resist? It's all his fault. Definitely his fault.
My mind was melting from the pleasure and I was barley holding onto any thoughts as pure mindless pleasure filled me.
I could only moan and whimper at every thrust, as he got faster and faster. He was pounding into me but I could tell he was trying to be careful.
"Ajax~ Ajax~ Right there~ Mm~" I couldn't hold back my voice.
My small chest was bouncing from the thrusts. He moved his hands up squishing them and playing with them as he kissed me.
"Ahhh~ Oh oh~ I-I'm close~" I whimpered.
"Me too... Fuck Lumine..." he growled that right into my ear.
It turned me on so much. I couldn't hold my orgasm back as I came once again. He was close behind. I felt the condom being filled. We both panted and I looked up at him.
He pulled me in a deeper kiss.
"Mmm~" I melted into it and he melted into my body as he pulled out and we rested.
"Lumine..." he looked over at me.
"Mm?" I looked over to him.
"I love you..." he pulled me in.
My face flushed, "I-I love you too,." I nuzzled into his chest.
He chuckled and held me tightly.
We laid there for a small bit before he got up to make dinner, realizing that I hadn't eaten yet today. He left me to get cleaned up.
His bathroom is huge too!! I looked around and got in the shower. Cleaning myself off. I couldn't believe we had done that and on top of it I'm here getting washed up in his bathroom.
At least he took my panties off before they got all wet and gross. I dried myself off and slipped my panties on. My work clothes were crumbled on the ground. I'm sure he has something.. I looked in his closet, everything was nicely organized. It made it easy for me to find a dark red hoodie of his. I slipped it on and it was plenty big enough to cover my panties.
I went out and tried to find my way into the kitchen.
Where did I even come from? I looked around. Long hall ways...
"A-Ajax?" I called as I began to walk down the hall way.
Am I even on the first floor? I looked around confused. I walked further down until I was at a dead end.
"Damn this place!" I said upset.
I walked down the hall way and this time took a different turn.
"Ajax!" I called again.
"Yes?" I finally heard him.
I ran down the hall way.
"Lumine! Glad you could-" he cut himself off.
"This house is so big! I got lost trying to get here!" I sighed.
"Fuck your hot.." he said.
My face flushed. He came close to me and used his finger to caress my chin up. He placed a soft kiss on my lips.
"You look much better like this~ hickeys and my hoodie on~ much better then at the office~" He said as he pulled me in by my waist.
"Hickeys? Hickeys! Ajax!" I slapped his arm.
He chuckled.
"You didn't notice when you took a shower?" He laughed.
"N-No.." I blushed.
"Now everyone knows your mine~" he said.
"That's what we don't want mr... now I'll have to fake having a boyfriend.." I sighed.
"Oh come on, just say it was a fling!" He suggested.
"Fine fine..." I giggled but then a timer went off.
"And dinner is ready!" He smiled.