Chapter 10

I forgot Ajax sister name is tonia- so tonia is the sister and Tanya is his mom okay?
Lumine's POV:

"The kids love you!" Ajax smiled.
"I hope so... They are so cute!" I smiled as I began to undress for bed.
He came behind me. Holding me close. He kissed me as he helped me pull my bra off. I put on a soft cotton t-shirt. He pulled me to bed and we snuggled in. He pulled me close. He wasnt touching me sexually. Just touching me and loving me, it felt nice. My eyes closed as I took in his warm scent.
.
.
.
I was jolted awake. I quickly opened my eyes. Ajax was panting and his eyes wide. A nightmare... I quickly got up and climbed into his arms hugging him.
"I'm here. It was just a dream. A dream Ajax." I spoke to him softly.
He was panting and sweating. He wasn't calming down. I looked at him. He was shaking in fear. I cupped his face.
"Ajax come back to me. I'm here.. please..." I kissed his lips.
His trembling hands made its way to me. Wrapping around me shakily.
"I like it here. I love snow. Your eyes remind me of this. They sparkle nicely with the snow. Your freckles are cute too.. Like little snow flakes on your face. Your siblings are lucky to be raised here. Especially to have a brother like you. They are adorable. They cried when I was hit with the snow ball. If stay her much longer I'm gonna get baby fever!" I giggled.
Just keep talking. Keep talking. Please Ajax. Please be okay...
His hands stopped trembling his breathing normalizing.
"Baby fever huh?" He softly chuckled.
"Mmm..." I sighed in relief noticing he was feeling better.
"Hey.. can we talk about.. the nightmares?" I asked.
We never have. He's never told me. But we are a couple now. We are together together.
"Yeah.. I guess it's about time. When I was young... my father was always busy. My mom was sick after having me. Which is why there is such larger age gap between me and the young ones. Two older sisters me, and then Tuecer. It's a 18 year age gap. Well when I was 12... I got in some trouble with a gang. My sisters and I were walking back from school and a gang approached us. They knew our father had money. Without thinking I stepped up to protect my sisters. I got beat to a pulp. But my sisters got away. They kept me captive for a while. Beating me. Until one day I snapped. I killed them all." His eyes had no sparkle.
I was trembling. I was scared. He.. killed,.. people...
I covered my mouth shakily. It's so much to take in,
"S-so your nightmares are..."
"They are the experience from that month of hell." He said.
"Ajax... I... I'm glad you protected your sisters..."
I hugged him.
I couldn't blame him.
"Aether did the same." I said,
"Huh?" He looked at me shocked.
"Aether and I were walking home.. we were 15... My brother went to the dojo and I took piano lessons. I'd meet up with him half way and then we'd walk home together. Some creepy guy wouldn't leave me alone. Trying to touch me and well I lucky don't know what else. Aether had gotten there just a few minutes after me. Aether almost killed him. He got in some legal trouble since they thought it went past self defense. But thanks to my testimony he was let off the hook thank god..." I said.
"I had no idea.." he said.
"I can't even imagine what you went through... that must have been horrific,.." I hugged him.
"I-it was. We don't talk about it, no one does. So I tried to stay quiet. None of them know about the nightmares." He said.
"Oh..." I sighed before kissing him.
"Your not alone anymore." I smiled.
"I'm so glad..." he held me.
"Now back to that baby talk~" he smirked.
I sighed and laughed, I knew he was trying to keep things light. He's struggling. But I'm here for him now. Always.
"Before that. Let's move in together!" I proposed,
"M-move in together?" He looked at me.
"Y-yeah! I'm at your place a lot... P-plus, we aren't getting any younger..." I blushed.
"I'd love that... But are you sure? What a scandal if someone finds out~" he smirked.
"I-I don't mind.. I want everyone to know I'm yours..." I blushed.
He sighed but it sounded like relief? Why would he be sighing in relief right now? I brushed it off and snuggled into him.
"Let's get back to bed..." he leaned back.
———

Finally it was the 24th. Zhongli came in and Aether was finally happy again. You couldn't separate the two. Ajax also got along with Zhongli well. Mostly they talked business while Aether and I sat on our respective boyfriends laps and were both reading.
"Lumi and Aeth come here please!" We heard our mom call.
We both popped up. Leaving our two boyfriends.
"Yessum?" We both said as we got to our mom.
"Tanya and I are taking you two out for the day!" She smiled.
"What why?!" We both said.
"Let's call a girls day out as we do some last minute shopping.
"But I'm a boy?" Aether said.
"Doesn't matter! You two are coming with us!" They said.
"Fine let me go get ready..." I sighed.
We both went to the rooms we were staying in. I changed into black jeans and warm sweater that was light beige color. Putting a cami underneath since the sweater was a crop top. I put on my white winter jacket and ankle white boots. I walked out to see Aether In a beige colored pull over and black jeans too. Except he had a black jacket and ankle black boots.
"No way..." I said.
He looked over. "Twin telepathy!" He laughed.
We both walked down.
"You two look cute." Zhongli smiled.
"We didn't even do this on purpose.." I laughed as I walked into Ajax arms.
He hugged me.
"I'll be right back behave okay?" I smiled at him as he kissed me.
Aether was saying goodbye to Zhongli and complaining since Zhongli had just come in.
"It's okay... Ajax is fun to talk to.." he kissed Aether,
"Aww.." I smiled.
"Hey I'm right here..." Ajax pouted.
"Mmm Zhongli is more of a gentlemen then you~" I teased.
Ajax leaned down whispering "You don't want me to be a gentlemen to you though, whore~"
My face flushed and I coughed to play it off.
"A-Alrighty! Aether lets go!" I quickly pulled him away.
"Nooooooo!" He whined as I dragged him to Tanya and our mother.
———

The shopping was pretty okay? Since we've never been here it was fun but why did they need us along? But then it turned into me getting nails done and Aether as well. His weren't being painted just nicely done and with a clear coat. Mine whoever were painted to look like French nails. Pretty acrylics. So they were longer then usual. It made my hands look even cute and smaller. I loved it.
But then we went to get slight hair cuts. I hated changing my hair. I like it even though Tanya and my mom tried to get me to get extensions I said no. Aether got a slight trim and his hair was nice as well.
We were clothing shopping now for tomorrow.
"But I already have an outfit picked?" I said.
"Let me guess, leggings or jeans with a sweater?" My mom rolled her eyes.
"I-it's a festive sweater!" I blushed.
"We need upscale casual!" Tanya said,
"I agree!" My mom said.
Aether and I sighed as we were forced into various things. Eventually I was wearing a red long sleeve shirt. The sleeves see through but the mid part not. A pretty pattern on it and it was a mock turtle neck with a cute bow on the off side that was long and red with a white pearl in the middle, it tucked into a black pencil skirt and I had black tights on.
"You look so cute!" They both said.
Aether was in a long sleeve button down red shirt in the same shade as mine with black formal pants. He looked nice as well. We looked at each other, matching..
"These are definitely it!" The moms smiled,
———
"You look dead!" Ajax laughed.
"Shut it..." I sighed tiredly as I flopped onto the bed.
"I'm so tired.." I sighed.
Finally the end of the night. I was in soft red pjs that had little Christmas trees on it. It matched Ajax. They gave everyone one. For Christmas photos in the morning.
In the morning was a casual morning mostly for the kids. Then everyone would burst off, I was in charge of entertaining the kids while the adults set up for a huge Christmas party that was formal. And a lot of people would be at.
Ajax sat down in the bed before laying down. I cuddled into him. He kissed my lips. I whined.
"What is it pretty girl?" He asked.
I sat up and got into his lap.
"I don't want to go to bed yet..." I sighed.
"Alright!" He sat up.
"Look snow..." I looked out the window.
He pulled me in closer in his lap. Hugging me.
"Thank goodness I have you to keep me warm.." he smiled.
"Mmm.." I leaned down and we kissed.
We stayed like the for a while. Softly making out and holding each other until I had basically just fallen asleep in his lap.