𝐀𝐉𝐀̀ ✿. CH 11

HouseParty 📍Ajà's POV

HouseParty 📍
Ajà's POV

𝐀𝐬 we walked into the party, we were greeted by Dejanae. "Oh my gosh bro I thought y'all wasn't comin' at first!" Nae laughed as she gave us both a hug.

Mar walked over towards Jaida & I, "Yoo baby bros!" he said as he swung his arms over our shoulders. We laughed "Mar is you cool?" Jaida asked, still laughing.

"Y'all wanna say hey to P?" Nae asked, referring to her friend. "Fasho!" Jaida said & I nodded.

As we were walking, I seen an annoying ass face. "Nae is that mir?" I asked, speaking loudly over the music. Nae looked over & smacked her lips before saying, "Hell yeah, my bad Jai I ain't know he was gon' be here."

Jaida shrugged, "It's cool, I ain't worried bout dude." We got closer towards the group..

"Yoo! What's good my heart!?" P said giving my a tight hug. I laughed as I hugged her back, "Hey, Paigee!" She quickly pushed me away quickly & mugged me

"It's P, nigga.." Paigee said, now rolling her eyes. "Shut the fuck up I'm not calling you that." I said laughing Jaida & I spent some time with Nae & her friends & of course they didn't mind.

"𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚?" DD said "Nah wassup D!" I said, giving him a quick handshake.

But once I spoke, his smile quickly dropped, his whole mood changed. I laughed awkwardly, "You good bro?" Jaida asked.

"Yeah, I'll be back" Dd said before disappearing into the crowd of people.

"Oh aight, uh c'mon let's go get something to drink!!" Jaida, excitedly grabbed my hand, completely ignoring the altercation, & ran off towards the kitchen.

"Wait hold on real quick.." Jaida said, walking to a group of kids recording & dancing. I smacked my lips, "Aight bro.."

"Come with me then! They hype as fuck over there!" Jaida said, speaking loudly over the noise. Music & kids talking & yelling.

"Nah you got it, ima bring you ya juice back." I said as we began to go out separate ways "Mkay!"

𝐈 swiftly pushed throughout the crowded room, being careful to not bump into anyone. A familiar face caught my eye.

"Nah is that.. ?" I squinted my eyes to get a somewhat, better look. NOTTI.
He had told me he wasn't coming to the party, he was "busy".

As I got closer to him, I seen that he was hugged up with Kalaisha. 'Maybe they're friends' I thought.

But I was quickly proven wrong when they began to kiss each other. The same way he kissed me.

I turned away, completely forgetting about getting Jaida & getting something to drink.

I found an empty lounging area & decided to sit there, disappointed after I seen them walk farther to the back with each other. At this point I was ready to go home.

I opened my black crossbody purse & retrieved my phone & AirPods from it. I scrolled around before clicking onto a Brent Faiyaz playlist.

As, INSECURE, played I slouched down into the couch bored. I decided to look at pictures of myself to avoid conversations.

Which evidently didn't work because later on I had a full conversation with 𝐌𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐈.

While I scrolled on my phone, I felt the empty spot next to me sink in.

Indicating that someone was sitting next to me.
Not wanting to be rude, I looked up & gave a friendly smile.

He smiled back, showing off his dimples & braces. His lips moved but I, of course, could not hear him.

"Oh my fault, I ain' know you had headphones in." He said while laughing softly. "Nah you good, what you say?"

"Asked what ya name is." he said as he shook his locs out of his face. "Oh! It's Ajà, what's ya name ?" I replied .

He looked over at me, "Mauri, I like ya name, it's .. different." "Thank you Mauri, so um.. why you sit right here?"

I guess I sounded rude because his face quickly scrunched up into a mug. He smacked his lips & asked, "What, youn' want me sitting right hea' ?"

I laughed at the face he made, "Not like that, it's like two other empty couches & you chose to sit next to me?"

He nodded, "Nah just thought you looked chill I ain' go lie."

"But aight Ajà, ia see you later?" He said as he gathered himself to leave. "Fasho, nice talking to you Mauri." A small smirk crept upon his face as he walked away.

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 time passed, it was now 11:30 at night. I put my phone back into my purse, about to go find Jaida.

And it of course didn't take long as I seen her talking with Ddot. So, I waited.

I sat outside on the steps with my AirPods in. I'd texted Jaida where I was at so she'll know where to find me.

It really started to sink in. I wasn't feeling any sadness, simply because he's not my boyfriend.

It's was more of anger, just as I was about to turn my music off, Kalaisha was walking out of the front door.

I wanted to trip her, real bad, but she might not have known that I've been liking him for some time.

"OH MY GOSH AJÀ!!??" she yelled. "Yeah, I already said I'd be here.." I replied smugly.
She rolled her eyes & walked off.

'I wasted a good outfit bro' I thought. Just then a car pulled up & Jaida was now outside, saying her goodbyes to everyone.

As we were in the Uber, Jaida nudged me "What's wrong?" she whispered.

"Bro I seen, ... ia tell you once we get home."

════ ⋆ ❀ ⋆ ════

♡𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐂 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 ♡𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦:@𝐍𝐘𝐂_𝐌𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐦 - @𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐤𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝟎𝐭𝐢𝐞{ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐊𝐮𝐡-𝐌𝐚𝐫-𝐄 }𝟏𝟔🇺🇸𝐍𝐍 ~ 𝐌𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐢, 𝐌𝐚𝐫

♡𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐂 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 ♡
𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦:
@𝐍𝐘𝐂_𝐌𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐢
𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐦 - @𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐤𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝟎𝐭𝐢𝐞
{ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐊𝐮𝐡-𝐌𝐚𝐫-𝐄 }
𝟏𝟔
🇺🇸
𝐍𝐍 ~ 𝐌𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐢, 𝐌𝐚𝐫

𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 <𝟑

didn't know how to end this😂
Please Vote & Comment.

Lmk if there is any errors
Hope you're having an
amazing day / night .🌸

𝟗𝟒𝟕 words

- mariahh / j 🩷.