yandere aleph x male reader

I'm skipping dt ⁰⁰to make this rn.

So how was he into you?

You were kinda his pet at the start of the game. Following him around and taking orders when it was implied to. You were obsessed as glowstick was with pitchfork, however that fell short when nebula talked to you.

(He didn't show much emotion for you doing that but inside he loved having your attention)

In episode 3 though you went to talk to nebula (idk how to spell it) about how u had feelings for him. Your hesitated for a bit before nebula told you to spill it. You went flustered and told them in a bunch of gibberish words

Nebulas response was quite positive but In a manipulative way.

"Oh that is really nice for you,..however aleph isn't into men.." Nebula chuckled a bit then got a grip on your shoulder. I saw him flirting with hailstones a few days ago..what a shame

"He isn't?!" You started to frown but nebula comforted you till u were relaxed. 'It is unfortunate I know..
Its okay though. I'm sure you'll get over him, anywho do you want to-" Nebula got cut off when a sleep gas bomb pounced infront of you 2

And then u fell asleep..

When you woken up you saw aleph laying next to you. Moaning and trying to get up.

You rolled away and tried to stand upwards but because of having no limbs you fell flat faced down.

'Oh for pebbles sake!' You mumbled still having your face pressed down onto the floor. Nebula looked down at you confused. 'Do you need any help getting up? You seem pretty flat' he giggled a bit but hopped on over to you

Nebula was using there body to try and face you foward to the claw machine glass. Of course that did fail from how light he was and he landed beneath you.

'Oh my ba-' aleph jumped into ur convo and yelled at nebula. 'I'm not suprised that didnt work. A baby like him wouldn't be able to lift you up, unlike a strong guy like me' aleph smirks as nebula starts to pounce up again and growls

'How come your interested in them now?!' Nebula got angry at him. Aleph got right up in his face and shushed him

'listen I know your trying to steal them away.! But it aint gonna work. I've got a good plan to get them back to me and all I need is some time with them. Just some hit on lines from glowstick and it should work just fine..And I can't have any interferences..'

For the rest of the challenge aleph was behind your back. Giving nebula death glares.

However glue(whatever her name is) came up to nebula and whispered into his ears.

He gave a big smirk and looked back at aleph

'Hayyy A - leeph~' he shouted in a teasing way. Glue also got involved and teased him.

You were on the verge of laughing as leaning on the glass with puffed cheaks.

'OI ITS NOT FUNNY DONKEY FOR BRAINS' aleph twisted his head back to you and gave a serious look into your eyes.

'You better not be laughing. Or el-' whoops cushion picked aleph up and dropped him off outside the machine.

Nebula huffed at the glass with his breath and wrote 'A-leph = olive' while you giggled behind him.

Aleph was given his limbs back along with the others after the challenge. He grabbed you away from the team as soon as he could and took you behind the mountain.

'AY Get off me!' *you snatched your hand away after being dragged behind' you realised aleph setted up a picnic for the 2 of you.

'I think you would've been hungry after the last challenge so I brought sum sandwiches and salads to help ya out' he said in a cocky accent and pats the area you should sit down at.

'Fine, I guess your not wrong' you sit down and start eating, this food tasted like seaweed and sticks. As you held in your vomit and swallowed it.

'This tastes uhm...-' aleph inturupted ' good. I know right, nebula would never do this much for you like I did' aleph smiles and looks at you with a soft tone.

'You do like it dont you?' Aleph glanced at you with a blank expression. You looked away a bit embarresed but who cares you have to say it. 'Aleph..this tastes horrible. The seaweed and sticks don't fit in and trying to cover the taste up with sea salt was a stupid idea!'

You got up from your place and tries to leave but he gave a tight grip onto your arm. 'Oh I don't think your going anywhere..'

he dragged your wrist underneath the mountain where it shows a hidden cave. He then placed you down where a rock was slanting like a chair.

'You aren't going anywhere for a while now...your my pet and you've been pretty naughty with talking to nebula without my permission.

He rips up the picnic basket and uses it as ropes to tie you up. 'LET ME GO YOU LUNATIC' you yelled but he held your mouth shut completely.

'Why I outta punish you for that! However since this is ur first order as my pet. I'll forgive you, do it again and we will have serious matters to talk about. Are we clear?' He letted go of your mouth

You nodded yes and he gave a little smirk.'good' he placed down the rest of the picnic basket with some leftovers for you to eat.

'I'll visit you before and after challenges to see if your okay. When I win it will all be worth it. And if I get sent to that silly little painting world oodle came from...don't forget'

Your mine.

He kissed you on the chin and then left.

You knew your going to be stuck here for a long time

1006 words