𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Song: ...Ready For It? - Taylor Swift (be proud of me I actually have a song)

I run to the cornucopia as fast as I can, knowing people were chasing me I quickly grab a sword. Turning around at the speed of light to see a boy running at me, I stab him in the chest with the sword. Ducking as I see something sharp fly at me. Standing up I grab a knife vest and put it on me.

I feel someone tackle me to the ground, I kick her side and she tumbles off me, then I grab a knife and stab her until her cannon goes off.

Standing up I grab a backpack, the bow and arrow, a belt with a knife holder + knife and run out of the cornucopia.

I see Clove fighting two different girls, her being outnumbered I run to her tackling one of them to the ground, I stab her repeatedly before standing up, punching the other down, and stabbing her with the sword.

Running back to the cornucopia, I see a boy hiding behind a few boxes of supplies, I slit his throat before I see another boy running at me.

When he gets close enough I grab his shoulders and sling him to the ground, I stab him in the throat with the knife before standing up.

I see a girl running away to the forest, I quickly chase after her and throw one of the knives at her. "Just like Clove taught me," I think to myself as the cannon goes off, a proud smirk on my face.

The bloodbath had died down by the time I returned, twelve cannons went off. I was responsible for seven of them. Seven. It stung worse than a stab to the heart. I winced as the cannons went off, one by one.

"Wait, if Marvel, Clove, Glimmer, and I both killed only 1 person, who killed the other seven?" Cato turned around to face Raven, "I know it isn't you, you hid behind a tree the whole time" he rolled his eyes, turning back around to the rest of us.

I was sitting on one of the boxes, bouncing my leg up and down. I was completely zoned out from reality. I looked up to see five faces staring at me. "Oh.. yeah," I nervously laughed "It was me."

---------------------------------------------------------

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!!! Yes, I know I didn't upload for a few months, I'm so sorryyyyy, I'm trying to get on a better upload schedule! The next chapter should be sometime this week :))))