::one::

Calum
Her lips parted under mine her mouth moved to my ear, whispering.
"Fuck me. Right here. On this desk, Mr. Hood. I know you want to."
I swiped my desk, letting the pencils, folders and un graded papers fall to the floor.
I laid her, stomach down on the cold green desk. I pulled her long, silky dark brown hair wrapping it around my hand and tugging at it slightly.

"Tell me what you want me to do."
I whispered into her neck, Rubbing my nose along it then biting a few love marks.

"Mr. Hood, um could I go to the restroom? Uh.. Mr hood?"

I snapped my head up. It was her. Maureen. Her name flowed perfectly from my lips and matched her appearance.
"Yes Maureen."
I would've been lying if I said I didn't stare at her on the way out. She wore thin black leggings- her ass filling them completely, and exposing the lines of her underwear, which today was a sexy thong.
You're her teacher Calum, stop it.
The rest of the students were reading the questions for tonight's homework. But i couldn't concentrate on them. I sucked on my thumb, as I often did after these small fantasies which I found myself having more and more often.
She is only 17 Calum, stop it.
But this time I couldn't seem to shake the feeling of how her lips felt against mine. I headed towards the door.
"Keep going over the questions, I'll be right back."
I looked at my feet and headed towards the teachers lounge.
What the fuck Calum. Maybe I'm spending to much time at this school.
Just as I turned the corner before the lounge, there she was. She had let her hair fall, and glossed her lips. Damn. If I thought she was sexy before she was stunning now. She let out a little gasp.

"Oh! Mr. Hood. Sorry I was taking so long I ju-"
I smashed my lips into hers,
Cupping her face with my right hand and placing my left on her waist.
Her gloss tasted of pineapple, it sticking to my lips.

"Mr. Hood.." She whispered

Hey. So it's Elizabeth writing this one idk I wanted to do a dirty one.. Hope you like it 😊