::three::

Calum
She walked out after turning me on completely. She couldn't do that. I ran to the door, blocking her from getting out.
"Let me leave Mr. Hood."
She was serious this time- not wanting me to pin her down, and force her to stay.
"You said you wanted more..."
I tilted my head down, feeling guilty for this already, and I had barely touched her.
"Yes, I would like more. I like you Mr.Hood" she pushed my hair back
"But I would like to see the dating Mr.Hood. You know? Having movie nights, walking on the beach, that stuff. I'm not just going to be here for your sexual pleasure."
I took off my glasses and chewed on the end. There's no way that could ever happen. I mean just this could get me sent to prison, God knows what would happen if we had an Actual relationship. I took her hands away.
"But we both know that can't happen, don't we?"
She nodded and looked at the clock on the wall.
"Um, uhh I'm so sorry Mr.Hood. I really am- this never should've happened. Can we just forget it?"
She was starting to panic, and I guess I really should've been too.
"No, no it's my fault. I'm completely stupid for putting myself on a student. Let's just keep this between us okay?"
She opened the door and in a whisper said
"Okay. Bye sir."
I slammed my fists on the desk.
Why? With a minor? A student?
She was what I wanted though, there's no doubt about that. I had told her to forget it- and I wanted to. But I knew that this wasn't the end of me and her.