::four::

Maureen
Damn it. He just wanted a one time thing- why would you turn that down? He was gorgeous. Besides how much harm could one time do?
My thoughts were interrupted by a loud thud from inside the door.
I ran down the hall, trying to push the memory out of my head. I stopped at when I saw Harry-my best friend since well as long as I can remember, sitting in front of his locker biting into a sandwich. I plopped myself down next to him and let out a sigh.
"Mar? You okay?"
He was my best friend. I should be able to tell him anything. Including this. But I couldn't
"Yeah. I'm just a little stressed."
I shot him the best smile I could manage to fake.
"Need to get your mind off things?"
He smirked. His smile was perfect. He had pearly white teeth and plump pink lips. His voice was perfect too. His slow and slurred words. I had always thought of us as more than friends, but the thought of loosing him or him not feeling the same was unbearable so I had put those feelings to the back of my head.
He gathered the rest of his lunch, and we walked out of the side door. Skipping a class every once in a while was the perfect escape.
"So care to tell me what exactlys going on?"
My eyes widened. Oh my god! It was perfect! I knew exactly how to forget about Mr. Hoods little fling.- if that.
I pulled him to my side and put his hands in mine.
"Harry! You have to fuck me."

~~~
So... Sorry for the short chapter, and sorry for not updating but I don't think anyone's reading this. So comment if you are and I'll update more often.

Oh baby yeah!