::twelve::

::Maureen::
I don't remember getting into a car or going to Harrys but when I woke up, I was laying in his bed.

"Maureen, are you okay?" He asks loudly. Too loud. I cover my ears and let out a groan, nodding.

"You got wasted last night with Mr. Hood." I hear the words come from his mouth and as I process them I sit up quickly.

"What?" I ask, unable to form any other words.

"Don't worry, I came and got you." He tells me, obviously frustated. Why did I go with him? What's wrong with me? At least Harry came and got me. But what about Mr. Hood? Why did he let me get drunk?

"Harry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get that drunk." I say, brushing my hair out of my face and try to cover myself with his blankets.

"Whatever. I'm glad you had your five minutes of fun with the pedo. You're lucky you're 18 or I'd-" what?

"What are you talking about? I didn't have sex with him. I wouldn't..." I start but he's already on his feet.

"Maureen, I don't care what you do but you need to stop being so reckless. And stop lying to me. I know you hooked up, you're in his shirt for fucks sake!" He reminds me pointing to my clothes. When did I change into his shirt? Did Mr. Hood do something while I was sleeping?

"I promise you I did not sleep with him. If I did I don't remeber!" I retaliate, not that it sounds any better.

"Wow, thats so much better. Whatever I'm leaving. My mums downstairs so have fun passing her when you decide to go home." He tells me forcefully. Why is he so mad? I need to leave.

I climb out of his bed, throwing the blankets back onto it haphazardly and searching for something to wear. What will his mom say? What will my mom say? Fuck. And I have class tomorrow. Way to go Maureen. You've royally screwed yourself. After going through his whole room I finally find a pair of small sweatpants and a tshirt. I pull up my hair in an attempt to tame it and decide to walk home.

I sneak down the stairs trying to avoid Anne, Harrys mom, on my way out with no such luck.

"Hi honey.." she says uncomfortably, clearly taking in my rough apperance.

"Hey Mrs. Styles. I'm just going to head out." Why now?

"With no shoes?" She points raising an eyebrow before her eyes go wide.
"You and Harry...."

"No, no, no.. we didn't.. we're just... I have to go." I say too rushed and awkward. I can't decide what's worse. Walking home barefoot and hungover or Anne catching me leave. I let out a sigh and try to clear my head. Soon enough I'm home again. Greeting me in the living room is what looks like an intervention group. Harry, My mom and Mr. Hood have all eyes on me.

A/N FINALLY UPDATED THIS FOR YOU GUYS! HOPE YOU DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT IT. ALSO THIS STORY IS #119 IN FANFICTION WHAT? Should I do regular updates? Leave comments I love themmmm.