::five::

His mouth fell open.
"You want me to what?"
I moved my hands to the sides of his face.
"Please Harry, I need this. Your my best friend right? You always want me to happy right?"
I bit down on my lip, hoping it would convince him more. He just kept his eyes locked on mine.
"I... Maureen, I don't...... You're my best friend."
He drew back from me and started walking towards the door, shaking out his hair.
I ran behind him, grabbing his arm.
"Harry, seriously. Think about it. It would make me forget ab-"
His eyes squinted.
"Forget about what?"
Shit. I pulled my sweater sleeves down.
"Maureen! What?"
I took his hands again, tears started to brim my eyes And I shook my head.
"I can't tell you."
He rushed back into the hall, furrowing his brows. "Fuck you!"
"Harry wait!"
I was now covered in tears, and everything was blurry but at the other end of the hall I could clearly see Mr.Hood walking towards me.
"Please... Just leave me alone."
He sat next to me on the sidewalk just outside the door.
"Are you okay?"
I laughed. He knew clearly I wasn't- and frankly he was the reason.
"It's your fault! I dragged Harry into what you did and now he's mad at me. He's my best friend!"
"My fault? You wanted it as much as me."
He put his hand on my thigh. He was right I did want it but he's the one who acted on it. And he's my teacher. This was his fault.
I stared at his hand for a second before Harry came back from the doors rambling behind us.
"Listen mar im so sor-"
He stood still.
"What the hell? Mr.Hood?"
His eyes trailed to his hand on my thigh. He quickly pulled me up putting his arm around me.
"Perv!"
He shouted before pulling me, now a wreck of emotions into the building.
~~
A/n Oooooooh. There will for sure be a second part to this chapter. But I might delete this is no one reads it should I?