11 - Obligatory Date Night

Chris and I had talked ourselves to death, but the sexual tension was so high we didn't know what else to do. It's not that Chris and I would have been having sex 24/7 but someone telling us we couldn't have sex was killing us. I was walking out of the closet when Chris walked in the bedroom. I was standing in a sports bra, legging and jogging shoes.

"Where are you going?" Chris asked trying to not walk near me knowing with how I was dressed he would end up just throwing me on the bed and having his way with me.

"Going to take the dogs for a jog. You want to come?" I asked and Chris shook his head.

"No, gonna work out in the gym. You going to be okay going alone?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Yeah." I said taking off my wedding set and putting it on my nightstand.

"Not wearing it?" Chris asked and I shook my head.

"Don't want it to fall off while I run." I said and he nodded.

"Smart." Chris said. I walked up to him and gave him what was supposed to be a small kiss, but Chris turned it passionate quickly and I moaned as he did. He pushed me against the wall close to the bed and I moaned as his lips moved to my neck. He grabbed a leg of my mine by the thigh and wrapped it around him. He started grinding his hips and I groaned pushing him off.

"Chris no!" I said and he sighed moving away from me and giving us space.

"This fucking sucks." Chris said and I nodded.

"I know, let me go for my jog and cool off. You do the same." I said. I kissed his cheek and walked out. I called the dogs to the door. I hooked them up to their leashes and groaned looking back towards the bedroom knowing I just wanted to go and fuck my husband.

I took the dogs outside, put in my earbuds and we started jogging down the road. I was just letting my mind go blank. Chris and I weren't going to make it until Friday. It was Wednesday and today in the room was like the tenth close call we had. I just wanted Chris, I know we were trying to work everything out and it all came down to after the premiere, I still knew the divorce papers were ready to be sighed. I wasn't sure if Chris knew but my lawyer called me and told me they were.

He wasn't crazy about the plan Chris and I had going but he was willing to hold the papers until after the premiere and Chris and I finished therapy. We knew we were both fooling ourselves and once it came down to it, we would have to talk about the divorce...what did Chris really want? Was he just humoring me with therapy? Wow...we really did need to talk about all of this. The premiere was coming up and we had no clue what was going on.

I took my normal running route and then headed home. Once I got home with the dogs, I wiped their paws and then let them off their leashes.

"I'm home!" I yelled and didn't get a response. I decided to go take a shower, so I walked to the bedroom and opened the bathroom door. I heard the shower running and through the frosted glass I could see Chris in the shower and I moaned to myself. I needed to be with him, it ached so bad. I sighed. "Chris, I'm home." I said.

"Oh okay, I'll be out in a minute if you want to just wait." Chris said.

"Okay I'll get my stuff ready." I said and left the bathroom and went to grab a towel and everything from the closet. Once I walked out Chris was standing there in a towel and all wet.

"Fucking hell." I groaned shoving the towel over my face and screaming so it was muffled. I heard Chris chuckle.

"Only a few more days, right?" Chris said and I groaned.

"Yeah...I'm going to take a shower." I said and rushed into the bathroom locking the door.

💞 💞 💞