iii. | get out

The only light that guided the streets was the moon and the few lights turned on inside the house, this was already the time for the Pogues to start their plan

The only light that guided the streets was the moon and the few lights turned on inside the house, this was already the time for the Pogues to start their plan. Pope had decided that Kiara would be the one to make the call, and Elena was thankful for it, not wanting to start a conversation and even worse, try to blackmail Ward's employee.

"Why does she get to tickle the wire." JJ sounded like a child not getting the toy he wanted, he had suggested that he should be the one doing the talking, but the Pogues refused, knowing him well that he could end up giving some of their information away.

"Should I do an accent?" Kiara asked looking for approval, and when she had it. "Disguise my voice how? How would you like me to talk? Like this?" The fake British accent wasn't the best or the worse, just not that amazing.

"Batman." Pope suggested, Kiara repeated the name with the raspy voice, in the moment Elena should've suggested to stay with the British accent, the Batman voice was silly. Then it started she dialed the number and waited for it to pick up.

"Hello." Kiara regretted the decision when she spoke when the call picked up, clearing her throat she finally spoke again, this time, with her own voice. "Is Gavin there? I know what happened on the tarmac, it was Rafe Cameron, but you already knew that and you lied about it, we're gonna prove it , you could've saved her Gavin, and you didn't, and you're not getting away with this." She finished speaking, not letting Gavin say a word, she hung up. "How was that?" Kiara asked looking around.

"Good job, yeah I was scared." JJ complimented her, still a bit sad that he hadn't been the one to do the call.

"I think I fell in love, you should blackmail people more often." Elena joked chuckling at Kiara who just smiled and giggled at the comment.

"We tickled the wire, phase two complete, now we wait and listen." Now they had to wait for Gavin to come out and get into his car, they watched carefully at the entrance door, any moment now and Gavin would walk out.

"There, he's going to his car." Elena pointed out, Gavin was just like how Elena imagined, white, wearing some normal but still sort of fancy clothing that gave away his Kook lifestyle.

"Okay hide hide." Pope leaned down, Kiara did the same, JJ and Elena hid in the back waiting for the headlights to pass by them.

"He didn't see us, come on let's go." JJ and Elena said putting on their seatbelts as Kiara turned the car on.

"My seatbelt's stuck, don't wait for me." Pope pulled the belt towards him until it was finally freed, Kiara made a U-turn following Gavin, not being too close to make it obvious but not too far so the Bluetooth connection gets lost.

"It's Ward, he's talking to Ward." Pope had the AirPods on, everyone just ready to get the new information from Pope. JJ took his seatbelt off and sat in the middle wanting to be closer and if it needed give some kind of help to his friend. "Get closer, I can't hear."