16

"Lust and redemption"
⚠️I've decided that for each character it's gonna be on one side of the page so, Ryan is on the left 👈🏽 Robyn is on the right👉🏽 parents and other characters are going to be in the middle!⚠️
This also a really long one for some reason
Ryan's pov
Two weeks later

I am not okay. And I haven't been since bella has told me she cheated on me, but you know.. ima bite back.

I got introuble for dyeing my hair but fuck it I only live once. I wanted to change me.. I wanted to change my personality, I wanted to change my clothes, I wanted to change myself.

I'm so sick and fucking tired of people walking over me. I let people walk over me all the time I'm so fucking done with everyone and everything.

New changes, new fucking me.

I got dressed for school and Robyn walked out staring at me " woah.. new bitch what did you do with my sister?" She asked. " new bitch is here to stay. What? You don't like it?" I questioned.

" I love it.. what ever you wear I'm always gonna love." She said before walking past me. I got in the car and my mother looked at me weirdly " why do you smell like me? What perfume you wearing?" She asked " cologne.. I'm wearing cologne." I replied.

" oh okay.. you got that shit out my closet didn't you." She chuckled before turning the music on. I stared at the window  contemplating on if I really wanna go through with my thoughts.

I could see Riya in my reflection staring at me with a huge smile, and I smiled back, I knew I was about to change the game with this.

-at the school-
-Robyns pov-

We get to the school and usually I'm the late one to class but this time it was Ryan. She came in with a huge smile on her face, bigger than normal, her eyes were shut a little bit  more.

She came and sat next to me and started to giggling  at me. " dawg you okay?" I questioned her "yeah yeah I'm good you good?" She questioned me. " dawg I'm fine I'm just trying to figure out what's up with you.. you high?" I said lowly.
She stared at me a for a long time before chuckling " Just  a little bit.. not a lot."

"Where the fuck did you get some weed from? When you start smoking..?" I questioned her." I always smoked.. and it was dab pen from one of my girls in the bathroom." She laughs before turning to the lesson.

"One of your girls??.. you got like hoes now or something? Groupies and shit." I laughed " helll yeah I got groupies. They love me. Ima fuck em allll." She Said, we both bursted into laughter before we got quiet again "your a fucking trip dawg." I said

-4th period-

I walk into the bathroom to see Ryan and some chick hooking up in the corner of the bathroom. " Jesus bro! Bathroom stalls for a fucking reason." I said closing my eyes trying to find a actual bathroom stall.  I heard Ryan and who ever the girl was chuckling before the sounds of kisses  smothered the room. I gagged a little bit, in disgust for the most but also damn it stanks in here.

" see you later baby" she the girl spoke " alright mamas" Ryan chuckled. I slowly walked out the bathroom and saw Ryan washing her hands and spraying herself in cologne. " baby?? Mamas?? What are you a fuck boy now?" I questioned.