18

" to feel alive "
⚠️I've decided that for each character it's gonna be on one side of the page so, Ryan is on the left 👈🏽 Robyn is on the right👉🏽 parents and other characters are going to be in the middle!⚠️

-Kapris pov-
-previous chapter 8-
The gun shots kept going and I was just running down the street. I saw the gun shots going past me in slow motion, it sounded like the gun was right.. behind.. my back..

I Tripped on the Crack of the concrete and I rolled over. I hurt My leg, And i screamed out of pain, but no one seemed to hear me, I heard the running up to me, I heard the coming. I cried in pain and I just knew I was about to lose my life.

They chuckled at me, they like seeing me in pain " little girls in pain. That's so sad" they mocked me, I couldn't help but to cry out, I couldn't defend my self.. I couldn't do anything but lay there. More shots when off as I laid on the floor before I heard the sound of something cracking and hitting the ground.

" fuck!" One of the girls said. There was shuffling and tussling on the ground. There was screaming and grunting before some ran. " YOU BETTER RUN" someone said, I couldn't really see, I couldn't really feel, I was just in pain... and before you knew it, I passed out.. I thought I was dead.

-hospital-
I jumped up screaming, in pain, I was scared and I couldn't breathe " woah woah calm down bug, breathe, breathe." A man said as he grabbed my arm, I screamed louder and he came and hugged me, I screamed in his arms, I was crying out for help.

" calm down... you're  okay.. you're  alright.. you're safe.. okay?" He spoke. I finally came down and looked up to see who was in my face, when I looked up it was Austin staring at me smiling, Austin .. Austin saved me.

(Austin smiling)I couldnt help but to hug him so tightly, I didn't wanna let him go, i couldn't let him go

(Austin smiling)
I couldnt help but to hug him so tightly, I didn't wanna let him go, i couldn't let him go.. he was like my safety blanket. "Good morning to you too,love" he chuckled.

" what.. what happened." I said choking on my words, he looked at me with a worry face " well.. you were shot.. six times... and I fought off the girls.. and I got you to the hospital and I had really bad anxiety trying to get you here because you would talk to me.. I kept telling you to talk to me.. talk to me... and it was like you were drifting off" he said with a sad face.

" and I was crying, and I had really bad anxiety because I never had to deal with anything like this before.. I never cared for a person so much to save them nor have I had to fight for them to stay a live.. I... I thought I was gonna lose you.. and I didn't want that to happen. So when you woke up.. just now.. I had Relief in my body.. because at first you wouldn't wake up or come back to life.. but you did.." he said chuckling.

I chuckled and covered my face from it being so red. " Jesus, so what I'm saying is you saved me?" I chuckled teaseing him," oh shuttt up." He replied quickly.

We laughed for a minute before staring at eachother, " thank you.. I owe you my life." I spoke with a smile, with passion I did intend to put out. He turned around and chuckled, " you owe me nothing.. I'm just so glad that your alive" he said before hugging me tightly.

-a couple of weeks later-

" so basically salanghaeyo means I love you?" I questioned, he nodded his head quickly " yeah so basically if I was like salanghaeyo! salanghaeyo! salanghaeyooo! I would be screaming I love you" he chuckled.

" well dangsin-eun naleul salanghabnikka?"( translation: well do you love me?)

" hmmm... I'll think about it." He spoke, I gasped for a moment before nudging him. " but hey you are learning quickly. Before you know it, you'll be saying my name in Korean" he saiding winking at me. " oh your fucking nasty-" I spoke but then I stopped, I had to catch my breath but I ended up falling. " kapri??? Kapri are you okay???" He questioning me but I fell on the floor.

" okay come on.. let's get you to a doctor... quickly" he spoke picking me up and running. We got to the hospital and they issued me into a room for testing to find out that I still have a bullet in my arm that needed to be removed or it could kill me.

They told me to come back tomorrow for surgery but surgery is over 68,000 dollars and I don't have that money " we need to go see my mom." I spoke up. " what??" He questioned, " just.. take me to my mom.. I'll give you the address." I said walking briefly to the car trying to catch my breath each step.

-at Billie's house.-

As I walked up the hill to my mommas house she was coming out the door with Ryan and Robyn and when we locked eyes she dropped her keys. " hey momma" I chuckled lowly.

Austin was parking his car and running up the hill to help me. " stand back!" My mom yelled pointing a stick at Austin. I chuckled " mom Hes with me don't worry."

I walked up to my momma and she looked scared, but I went in for a hug  and she broke down in tears " what happened??" She said crying loudly. "Can we go in the house, let's go in the house" I spoke up.

I told her everything, to when I got ready for the party all the way to when the girls confronted me and shot me down. She had stop crying at this point she was only mad.

" if only I could do something... the way I would get my fucking hands.." she started saying but I cut her off. " don't need you jeopardizing your fame, don't need you jeopardizing your life for these girls but I need you to do a favor for me."

" I would do anything for you love I'm your mother." She spoke loudly and proudly. " I need you to pay for my surgery.. I have a bullet still stuck in me and it can damage my life and I could die.. it's like 68,000 dollars and I know that's a lot of money but momma I don't wanna die." I said almost crying.

Austin came hugging me and comforting me while I cried. My momma pulled out her phone and walked out the living room for a minute. Ryan and Robyn were sitting over there crying and I smiled at them

" meeet my boyfriendddd.. his name is austinnnn" I said chuckling through my tears. They all laughed and they spoke briefly before momma came back in the room.

" done. Don't leave the house your staying here, you and your ' boyfriend' can stay in the guess room... your room." She chuckled.

" when's the surgery?" She asked me, " tomorrow, but momma I got class I can't stay here for ever" I replied back but she stopped me, " I already called the school for the both of you do not worry. And I will handle those girls.. do you know what they look like?" She said, now angry.

" momma..." I spoke lowly " I didn't say that I asked for names, do you know what they look like? Their age? Name?" She questioned.  " I do!" Austin spoke up.

" speak."
[words:1286]