Past life

'Cale'= thoughts
"Cale"= speaking
---------------------------------------------------------
In whole Henituse county there is a rumor going on. It is about how a 18 year old teen ager got beaten near to death for some reason.
A woman said " Hey did you hear someone finaly taught that trash a lesson." Her friend who was watering plants near her house said "So it was true? The one who beaten him is a commoner right? Wouldn't he get punished for beating a noble?"."Well one of my friend works as a maid there she said that the count instead of punishing him asked for his  forgiveness. Aigo, count's first born is really is a trash.

Inside the estate the main subject of the rumors the trash of the count family is lying on the bed with tons of bandages on him. If he was a normal young master of noble family than maybe at least one servant would be present in room to monitor his health but Cale Hinituse doesn't have anyone attending on him.
Cale slowly opened his eyes. He was already suffering from pain because of getting beaten terribely now the head spliting headache has add to his suffering. 'wha-what did I see? No, who I am?' 'I died while saving somone from monster ?' "I guess I am bound to loose my love one in every life heh!"
'No this time it would be different. I know what will happen until the attack on our county and i have Hera too. But it's strange the novel didn't at all mentioned about Hera ,did she-  lets not think about it. The problem is that i already offended the male lead Choi Han and... Ron and Beacrox hyung already left'.
'My father figure after my own father casted me aside and my hyung i guess it's my mistake only if i had at least once aprociated their work maybe the y would be still with me?'

---------------------------------------------------------
It's my first time writing.
There may be some mistake as English is not my first language.